What's new

Derick2k

Immortal
Reaction score
C174F6E8-EFCB-438F-B713-2C7287C730B1.jpeg
Final pcbs, will pit a few together to send to a couple members and start putting the kits together.

Derick2k

Immortal
Reaction score
Im just waiting for some switches to arrive, have everything else. I will be able to put a few boards together to send out.

So this week guys!!!!!!!! Thank you for your patience.

Derick2k

Immortal
Reaction score
I can test too.
LOL, it will go in your box as well

Reall only need one person to test/verify

Almost forgot, you guys are ok with getting your screw/nut for the earth ground correct, just dont want to have to order more parts, if not, then I guess Im ordering some. Im also sednit out a full board to see if someone can make a 3d print case, I dont have the time to work on that.

jcmorrisii

Student
Reaction score
Almost there with the small assembled batch, waiting on a few small bits to finish them off

I need to keep 3, the rest I will sell-off, and of course, there will be plenty of unassembled kits for sale as well.

2022-05-19_23-39-44.jpg
Clean! Looking forward to getting a few to tidy up a few of my setups. Thanks again for taking to initiative to make this happen.

Derick2k

Immortal
Reaction score
Ohhh shit, I’m totally in if someone is willing to assemble one, money ready haha.
I will have some assembled to sell. I just can commit to assembling a bunch right now. I need to finish off the vewlix led light kits.

Derick2k

Immortal
Reaction score
2022-05-23_10-15-34.jpg

Before I start putting on the meters, any preference in what color? I have red and blue.

There will be a tiny amount of flux leftover on the boards from the soldering, it's non-corrosive so it won't harm anything.

Im putting kits together, just waiting on some baggies to arrive along with screws/nuts for the field ground connection so you guys dont have to hunt anything down.

I will let you guys know the pricing later tonight, thank you again for the interest/support :thumbup:

imbord3rlin3

Grand Master
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
2022-05-23_10-15-34.jpg

Before I start putting on the meters, any preference in what color? I have red and blue.

There will be a tiny amount of flux leftover on the boards from the soldering, it's non-corrosive so it won't harm anything.

Im putting kits together, just waiting on some baggies to arrive along with screws/nuts for the field ground connection so you guys dont have to hunt anything down.

I will let you guys know the pricing later tonight, thank you again for the interest/support :thumbup:
I like red cuz it won't clash with the color of the egret 2