What's new
Hi Guys and Gals!
I updated the site and will be emailing all the preorders. Looks like I will not make the expected 6/1/21 ship date, but should really soon after. Once I have a bit more info, I will update the site page.
Thanks for your understanding!

I know the F3 platform is region locked. My question is which region is the multi setup for by default?

I know the F3 platform is region locked. My question is which region is the multi setup for by default?
The region lock is a physical plastic peg on the cart connector, you remove this peg to make it "region free" when you install the multi

technically speaking the multi only works with "region free" F3 mobos.

Last edited:
Hi guys and gals!
Darksoft has sent us the packages and they are on the way! :)

The first batch of Taito F3 are due here any day now and the CPS2's are about a week or so behind! Soooooooooooooooooooooo......................

Pre orders sales are up for CPS2 right now (already had an order for one) ;)
The Taito F3 have been up for a while and looks to be shipped out by 6/11/21!

I put on the site (to be safe) with an expected ship out time by 7/1/21 for the CPS2.................should be a bit sooner, just needs to get through customs then here to the States.

Hope that info is helpful!

Look what showed up from @CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES ! Shipping was fast AF!

1623639218998.png

DarkSoft F3 Multigame

1623639247521.png

DarkSoft Arcade, Resurrection - asureINSIDE

1623639278251.png

Let's do a region free mob by clipping the plastic holders securing the three pins on each end of the cart connectors.

1623639311682.png

Oh yea! Region Free FTW!

1623639347739.png

Beautiful! Taito F3 Multi x Lions3 Case

1623639390456.png

IMG_20210614_191436739_HDR.jpg

My Taito F3 Multi arrived from highscoresaves today.

Working great in the temporary donor shell!

Oddly enough this same F3 no longer likes my 8bitdo m30 since I added the multi.

Up doesn't work. Maybe I need to up the voltage a smidge.

I don't blame the multi at all. A real genesis controller still works perfect.

Folks are these in stock anywhere?

Looking to purchase the following in Europe:

1. a darksoft multi F3
2. red case for the multi,
3. red case for the selector
4. the plastic mounting shelf for the multi selector to attach it to the red case
5. Plus and additional long cable for when the multi is in the cab rather than the supergun.

Thank you!

Here are a few more shots FTW!

2021-06-13_21-19-48.jpg

1623644614838.png

1623644628203.png

Resume sales? I hope you also mean fulfilling orders, because I haven't had so much as a tracking number sent for my order from May 29th. We're approaching Kickstarter wait times here.

I still trust Axun more than Kickstarter as people have actually gotten their stuff, so I can't help but wonder if my order got looked over. I don't think I ordered my power supply too long after hyp36max, who can't stop singing the guy's praises, but he got his power supply relatively quickly... :|
Is that the Axunworks PSU? :D

Back