What's new

PascalP

Legendary
Reaction score
Tested this yesterday, everything spot on in the first go, took me 5 minutes from unpacking the multi till I was playing Darius Gaiden :D

PascalP

Legendary
Reaction score
But I did notice there is a small flickering square area in the top left corner of the screen with Recalhorn?
Normal behaviour due to the 'proto' status of the game, or should I try redormatting the SD and loading the game again?

All other games I tested briefly seemed to be working perfectly :thumbsup:

SmokeMonster

Champion
Reaction score
I just uploaded an updated pack. I've standardized the NAME files and added a game list to the thread. Could someone in the know please fill out the "notes" section of my game list spreadsheet (here) and return it to me? I would like to document any changes or fixes present and credit their creators.

Also, are these name files OK, or would you prefer them all cut down to <16 characters to prevent scrolling on the LCD, like I did for CPS2?

PascalP

Legendary
Reaction score
I think the scrolling with full game names should be done with CPS2 as well, I like it ;)

mountainmanjed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dankuga did more than SF2 Championship Edition did for World Warrior and other than the gfx roms being the same. They really shouldn't share the name with one another

SmokeMonster

Champion
Reaction score
I just read up on this now. Should there be multiple (three?) versions of Kaiser Knuckle included the pack then?

mountainmanjed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah just need two, Global Champion is Kaiser Knuckle.
Dan-ku-ga was a prototype of CE version of it even in this state it did a lot to the game.

KmanSweden

Student
Reaction score
Had to go to mirror site today to download since the primary site allowed me to get the "list of games"-file but not the 7zip file. It just claimed it was downloaded but I coudn't find the file on my computer.

Mirror site worked fine and unzipped using winRAR (not 7-zip) on to noname 2GB microSD card that also worked without any issues.

LHantz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got mine today, works 100% fantastic piece of kit, thanks to all involved! Using a Kingston (SDC4)16GB SD, no probs at all (16GB was the only one I had left around!)

Asure

Professional
Reaction score
Could someone in the know please fill out the "notes" section of my game list spreadsheet (here) and return it to me? I would like to document any changes or fixes present and credit their creators.
All versions are basically the 'parent' rom set in MAME except in some cases where the japanese version would be the preferred one.
I am really busy with a house sale and cleanup, packing and so on, my free time is uber scarce atm :/ sorry!

maldoror68

Student
Reaction score
just a small question, does the lcd screen display a game name based on the name file given in the /game folder ?
or it display the real full long mame name ?

because it could be cool if we can rename the roms and add manually (V) or *V* before the name to sort vertical F3 games and horizontal F3 games

(another solution is to make 2 physical differents Sd cards...)

SmokeMonster

Champion
Reaction score
Yes, the LCD name will be what's in the NAME file. You can add V or H in front of the name to separate them. Just run a program like FatSorter when you're done to get them back in alphabetical order.

Arcadia

Beginner
Reaction score
Many thanks for the rollup pack.

Has anybody had issues with "Puzzle Bobble 2 – Bust A Move Again" ? - all games work flawlessly for me except this one, it flashes fine goes to now playing, but screen is just corrupt wavy lines (tried resetting by turning off and back on again).

Redid card, sill the same, tried a different card, the same all games working but this one.

Download from main mirror and running a Euro main board.

kuze

Champion
Reaction score
Many thanks for the rollup pack.

Has anybody had issues with "Puzzle Bobble 2 – Bust A Move Again" ? - all games work flawlessly for me except this one, it flashes fine goes to now playing, but screen is just corrupt wavy lines (tried resetting by turning off and back on again).

Redid card, sill the same, tried a different card, the same all games working but this one.

Download from main mirror and running a Euro main board.
Pretty sure it was mentioned that is a known issue and the game needs a patch, however Puzzle Bobble 2X should work just fine in the meantime. 8)