What's new

tacobell

Grand Master
Reaction score
Is there anyway to activate the analog functions on the TAITO JAMMA FAST I/O?

Pin 13 is +5V (AD), pin 14 is GND (AD) and pin 5 ADC0 aren’t doing anything on my IO.

I spoke with @nem and he thinks the analog side needs to be switched on somehow.

There are dipswitches on this board but I haven’t found any schematics or manuals about this io other than the pinouts.

Anyone can confirm if the K91X1204B can support analog inputs via it’s 60 pin? And if so, how? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• B9BFB22E-8EBC-4232-91BA-C05E30031D00.jpeg
    B9BFB22E-8EBC-4232-91BA-C05E30031D00.jpeg
    308.4 KB · Views: 186
  • 4BBEA9DA-283D-4F18-B7B9-DB2BB0657B2D.jpeg
    4BBEA9DA-283D-4F18-B7B9-DB2BB0657B2D.jpeg
    313.7 KB · Views: 148
I'm beginning to think the pins aren't connected to anything and this IO doesn't offer analog functionality.

Got an email back from TAITO stating there is no analog support on this IO. (no volume controls)

We should start an "info thread" on this Fast I/O amp board. I'm trying to figure out some mysteries with my own, and I can't find hardly any info or a manual for it online.

We should start an "info thread" on this Fast I/O amp board. I'm trying to figure out some mysteries with my own, and I can't find hardly any info or a manual for it online.

Did you find something so far?

Not really. In fighting games, my IO board won’t recognize the “medium punch” button and “hard punch” triggers light punch simultaneously when pressed. Changing the DIP switches doesn’t change anything and I don’t know if all of the same mode of IO boards have the same issue or if it’s a problem specific to mine.

Not really. In fighting games, my IO board won’t recognize the “medium punch” button and “hard punch” triggers light punch simultaneously when pressed. Changing the DIP switches doesn’t change anything and I don’t know if all of the same mode of IO boards have the same issue or if it’s a problem specific to mine.

Did you try to use a Naomi I/O instead?

Back