What's new
For Sale
Hi everyone, stickers are done and everything has been packaged from their warehouse. I'm prioritizing JP orders first so when I finish those, I'll start going down the list.

Attached below are sample photos that they sent me.

Attachments

• 20240611Stickers.pdf
    399.3 KB · Views: 128
Hi everyone, stickers are done and everything has been packaged from their warehouse. I'm prioritizing JP orders first so when I finish those, I'll start going down the list.

Attached below are sample photos that they sent me.

YAY!
I'll be happy to get these, and then I'll be super happy to get some wheels and brackets!

They won't sell any of these individually, will they? I could use an OEM pricing sticker, but don't really need the rest.

My apologies in advance if this has already been covered

They won't sell any of these individually, will they? I could use an OEM pricing sticker, but don't really need the rest.

If he can't do it, I'm getting an extra set (if I still am) and can split it up for sale for people, I'll hold you a PS. Do you want the 50 or 100 yen?

Thank you! I'd prefer 100¥
No problem, but I caution, this is only if I get the second set, which I agreed to so this project gets across the line. If he doesn't need that help, I'll be limited to just one set with no extras to sell!

Looks great! Any idea what the final cost is going to be?
I still need to account for shipping/brokerage fees and packing materials. The price posted in my OP is an estimated ballpark price. Assume a +/- $10 variance.

I won't be splitting up decals for now but I can talk to distributors to see if they want to carry stock for individual parts on their web stores in the future @djsheep @themisterfalcon

Back