What's new

k1701

Student
Reaction score
Hello everyone l just got a TTX2 and l have a few questions,

1. The USB cable (type A to B) used for the jamma connector port to the I/O Board, can l use one from amazon.com or one l have for my printer? Or is proprietary for TTX2?

2. Since the TTX2 is basically a PC, will an off the shelf speakers like Logitech work with the audio inputs?

3. To power the jamma edge being connected to the I/O board, can l use the normal 12 v ,5v arcade power supply?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

The USB cable (type A to B) used for the jamma connector port to the I/O Board
Its a JVS cable... Its a USB cable... Its the SAME cable! :)
Since the TTX2 is basically a PC, will an off the shelf speakers like Logitech work with the audio inputs?
Yes, you will draw audio from 3.5mm stereo connector.
This is how the JVS (Japan Amusement Machinery Manufacturers Association = JAMMA + Video Standard = JVS) system was designed.
To power the jamma edge being connected to the I/O board, can l use the normal 12 v ,5v arcade power supply?
Yes, assuming its like every other JAMMA-to-JVS adapter (you didn't mention the make/type).

This is how the JVS (Japan Amusement Machinery Manufacturers Association = JAMMA + Video Standard = JVS) system was designed.

Yes, assuming its like every other JAMMA-to-JVS adapter (you didn't mention the make/type).
Hey thanks for the response!
I forgot to mention the I/O board type .
It's the Capcom I/O board,the one with the kick harness.

Hey thanks for the response!
I forgot to mention the I/O board type .
It's the Capcom I/O board,the one with the kick harness.

Thanks again for answering my questions, l began my TTX2 installation, so far everything is working great!

Sweet!
I don't personally own a X-system, but I've lots of experience with the Capcom IO (I used it to connect a Naomi).

Back