What's new

Dom911

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi,
I have a TTX4 with the original GTX960 and the TTX3 multi and i have the opportunity to change the GPU by a GTX1080 Founders edition.
Can you tell me what i am supposed to modify ? I instal the original driver of the GTX1080 and that's all ?!

Thank you very for your help.

Last edited:
You just installed it and plus the internet cable in ,and when win10 start up ,it will update the drive for you automatic.

Thank you very much for your answer.

Last question : is there a method to close the DEMUL emulator in the TTX MULTI other to make ALT+F4
I have an ESC button and all is ok with the others emulators of the TT3 multi.
I think i need to modify the a3x files but i don't know how to make that.
If you have an idea ? ;)

Hi,

I have a little problem with my GTX1080 the GPU is a 8 pins and the GPU cable is a 6 pins :S?(
How can i resolve this problem, please ?

Hi,

Thank you very much i have bought this cable and all is perfect ;):) not a great difference or improvement with a GTX1080 vs GTX960

Hi,

Thank you very much i have bought this cable and all is perfect ;):) not a great difference or improvement with a GTX1080 vs GTX960
That probably points to that you could win some performance on the cpu/memory side as the 1080 should be A LOT better than 960 :)

1080 ,you can run stree fight5 with 4K,but 960 max 1080P

You just installed it and plus the internet cable in ,and when win10 start up ,it will update the drive for you automatic.
I bought ttx4 without GPU. I put a 1050ti and it shown that i need DX11 when boot. How do I install the DX11 when it not completely boot to window.

I bought ttx4 without GPU. I put a 1050ti and it shown that i need DX11 when boot. How do I install the DX11 when it not completely boot to window.
I think you can go to file explore and just use your usb to install it ,

Back