What's new
For Sale

Darksoft

Staff member
Immortal
Reaction score
I've got 3 Taito X2 Multigame systems with multigame that I have as a part of an exchange. It works flawless. Price 400 EUR each. Shipping 25 EUR in EU.

Will the multi game work on a Type X mobo as well? I'm also interested in what games are in the multi game if you don't mind me asking. :D

Will the multi game work on a Type X mobo as well? I'm also interested in what games are in the multi game if you don't mind me asking. :D
There is a Multi for Type X also. If interested PM me.

I've got 3 Taito X2 Multigame systems with multigame that I have as a part of an exchange. It works flawless. Price 400 EUR each. Shipping 25 EUR in EU. If you want the multigame I can also sell only that for 100 EUR.
Hey Dark, I already have a multi from Mitsu, how much for just the X2 mobo? and just to clarify I can use my Capcom I/O to play this in my Blast or NAC correct?

I've got 3 Taito X2 Multigame systems with multigame that I have as a part of an exchange. It works flawless. Price 400 EUR each. Shipping 25 EUR in EU. If you want the multigame I can also sell only that for 100 EUR.
Hey Dark, I already have a multi from Mitsu, how much for just the X2 mobo? and just to clarify I can use my Capcom I/O to play this in my Blast or NAC correct?
I can send for 325 EUR + shipping. Have only 2 though.

With Taito Type X2 multi, can you copy games from Taito Type X system like Tetris Grand Master 3 into X2 ? I assume it should be possible as they are all Windows XP embedded box?

With Taito Type X2 multi, can you copy games from Taito Type X system like Tetris Grand Master 3 into X2 ? I assume it should be possible as they are all Windows XP embedded box?
X1 games will work on X2 and this kit has may. It does not have Tetris because if uses special drivers that we do not have access to.

Do you still have an X2 and multigame available?

Back