What's new
Want To Buy
sorry I'm not any help in finding a TvC pcb, but I hope I don't sound rude in asking why you're interested in the game. I've seen the pcb sell for more than I think it would, and to my knowledge it's only the vanilla release (Cross Generation) that most players don't look back on too fondly vs. Ultimate All Stars that was only on Wii.

Anyway, I hope someone can help you out!

In case off you dont find it like already said Wii port is perfect because exac same hardware (Wii Based), I can advise you play with it on WiiU hacked, like gamecube/Triforce/Wii gaame full retrocomp (not emulation,, true hardware retrocomp) for HD playing.

I've ran it on the Dolphin emulator with Irkens JVS-PAC on my NNC for some TVC goodness :D

Attachments

• 20201106_004530.jpg
    20201106_004530.jpg
    358.2 KB · Views: 1,030
Last edited:
Wow I never seen a emulator less laggy than original hardware...we know why?

input lag...and with Wiu hack you have same quality.
The lowest lag you can get at home without using emulation would be an original Wii console using a Gamecube controller.
Even the Wiimote (being Bluetooth) has some input lag, the official joystick released by Madcatz uses the Wiimote (like a classic/VC controller) so its kinda crap next to a GC controller.

I happen to enjoy the game via Wii U (running Wii mode with Nintendon't homebrew loader) and a pair of VC controllers, but I'll admit this isn't optimal in terms of lag.
I'm getting a frame or two lag in my video this way, added to a frame or two of input lag in my controls.

@GuileWinQuote makes a great point that sometimes emulation just makes more sense when compared with the faults/quarks of original hardware.
and to my knowledge it's only the vanilla release (Cross Generation) that most players don't look back on too fondly vs. Ultimate All Stars that was only on Wii.
Also correct, the arcade version is the "vanilla" OG release, and the Wii's Ultimate All-Stars is the Champion Edition/redux.

That original arcade PCB is crazy over priced too!
I think KC sold one two years ago for 650$ (with arts)?!
Fucccccck THAT, its a crap board IMO anyway... Being that it only has this one game and its based on Wii hardware right down to the CPU/GPU. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a original hardware and have no regret getting it.
I do now remember exact amount I paid but it was btw $300~350.
More than that, I am not sure if I want to get it or not.

Last few I've seen went in the neighborhood of $600 (Including one I bought with a Sega Type 2 IO) IIRC. One private party FB sale (mine,) one from Sophia Corp / TOPS, & one on ebay.

Back