What's new

Steve

Beginner
Reaction score
My local arcade had a Tekken 6 a networked set of cabinets back in the day, I vaguely remember there was a “live monitor” attached that appeared to show a current game in progress for network matches.

Have seen a few of these dongle kits on YAJ. apart from a dedicated 357 just to run, will they still function if connected to other T6BR systems through LAN? I guess they are paperweight if need to be connected to Namco’s servers that are probably long gone

Last edited:
My local arcade had a Tekken 6 a networked set of cabinets back in the day, I vaguely remember there was a “live monitor” attached that appeared to show a current game in progress for network matches.

Have seen a few of these dongle kits on YAJ. apart from a dedicated 357 just to run, will they still function if connected to other T6BR systems through LAN? I guess they are paperweight if need to be connected to Namco’s servers that are probably long gone
I’m pretty sure they are paperweights now unless you “convert” them to game versions. I think they require the ALL.NET service to function. I haven’t tried one so I can’t say much for sure 🤔

Namco Live Monitor Support For Tekken 6 BR is already discontinued or no more access since the tekken tag 2 update or new game , all data is now on the old dongles and tekken 6br stored in various games in it system, not until if you reset the data all Costumize and Ranks will be deleted and back to Plain Tekken 6br game

Namco Live Monitor Support For Tekken 6 BR is already discontinued or no more access since the tekken tag 2 update or new game , all data is now on the old dongles and tekken 6br stored in various games in it system, not until if you reset the data all Costumize and Ranks will be deleted and back to Plain Tekken 6br game
Tekken 6 cards should still work as they aren’t tied to the server (I believe JP is but I’m not sure, need to test it out myself , but US still works). The Banapassport games are the issue.

Sounds about right that this is no longer functional. Even if this is just a gimmick, would be fun to see this revived through offline or redirected servers. All that remains is some archive footage from back in the day.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB4hrNrMenE

Last edited:
Back