What's new
For Sale
The reservation deadline is over. Unfortunately we have not reached 12 reservations, so the price will be € 169

Those who want to join can do so from now on, at any time.

Hello guys!

To all those who have ordered the protective case, I ask for a little more patience.
The lab that makes the cases for me has informed me that they will ship the cases to me by next week.
Then I'll start shipping.
I still apologize for the delay.

I have already a case from @Semload for my precious multiM72 and I decided to pre-order his new project for S16/multiS16

I received my parcel last week.
FBE1EFE4-04B5-48F9-82AB-F2F89195CC21.jpeg

I assemble it this afternoon.
3C44C239-9685-4E13-9A83-C981B318D78D.jpeg

So happy to protect my precious multiS16.
450BCA7F-4AD2-4653-9074-AC662E53FD9B.jpeg

Thank you @Semload
Happy to participe at your beautiful project

Attachments

• 49C2B7D8-2E7B-4A41-AC4B-8FE6A5E0F5D6.jpeg
    49C2B7D8-2E7B-4A41-AC4B-8FE6A5E0F5D6.jpeg
    166.4 KB · Views: 80
@Semload I got my board and it is a work of art! I don’t need to post photos since they are already available, but let me tell you these babies are gorgeous! The amount of little details is neat. For example there are tiny magnets that hold the reversible cover in place. This case is so much more than some plexi covering. This is the real deal.

My only hope is that this talented gentleman will make a case for my beloved Killer Instinct!

@Semload I got my board and it is a work of art! I don’t need to post photos since they are already available, but let me tell you these babies are gorgeous! The amount of little details is neat. For example there are tiny magnets that hold the reversible cover in place. This case is so much more than some plexi covering. This is the real deal.

My only hope is that this talented gentleman will make a case for my beloved Killer Instinct!
Thank you very much for your words that fill me with pride and repay me for the hours and hours of technical and graphic design.
This pushes me to always give my best.

HI! Yes, but I'll have to make a post for new reservations because I have to make at least 12

I just finished installing and testing my System 16B with multi and am interested in this case. Does it fit with the Mulit-Pi installed (selector)? And when will the pre-order/reservation list begin?

Back