What's new
For Sale

theoddtech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going through stuff and looking to sell (not trade unfortunately, trying to raise funds) stuff I don't use on the regular. I'll update this first post as I come across more stuff as I go through everything I have. I know i have some non-working pcbs i'm gonna try to get working before listing, but if just to make space i may list them later.

Everything is legit and working unless otherwise specified
All prices OBO and do not include shipping - I know i'm not up to date on prices so i'm guessing, tell me if I'm off please, not looking to rip anyone off, just recoup some funds for hobby stuff and family stuff coming up at the same time

MVS Carts
ACtC-3d1CpWHUmQo_7gurdKK-CqU4Ayqd7i2i3NL_CbhL0RyVDlawqcHpVNWjTW2gO-liX3diGk9SeKMAEVM0bhaz0_J6T9KtX71AAUy52jTknD_p1j8myyi3z-_NLRiCm66CzcBffAEnH1BWgZaY5ZOpgpWyA=w1148-h1532-no

Samurai Showdown 2 (Kit w/ extra mini marquee) - $40 sold
Neo Turf Masters - $50 sold
Twinkle Star Sprites (w/ repro mini marquee) - $500 sold
Aero Fighters 2 (w/ repro mini marquee) - $70 sold
Mahjong Kyōretsuden (w/ mini marquee) - $30
BomberMan (w/ repro mini marquee) - $130
Puzzle Bobble conversion (with graphical issues, comes with spare not working converted pbobble boardset [with different graphical issues] and repro mini marquee) - $30

PCB's
Aleck64 w/ Kuru Kuru Fever - $150?
Donkey Kong w/ Jamma adapter and Donkey Kong II Multigame Kit - $350?
Mario Bros w/ Jamma adapter - $230
Hammy IREM M90 Bomberman + Bomberman World board 2 in 1 switch and 4p section populated - $230 (works great I just... don't find myself playing it)
Time Crisis 2 Mobo only (no io boards) - $150? Was working when pulled

Not working PCB's
Ultraman (used to work, then stopped booting) - $20
Aleck64 (doesn't boot, no game) - $50?
Frogger (boots to garbage) - $50?
Soul Edge (doesn't boot) - $20?

Parts
NOS Aleck64 panel - $150? photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/uesLb7uEZHaqKisb8

more to come!

Sold in spoiler
SOLD

Wonder Boy Monster Lair (boot [even gets official hardware problems right], with JAMMA adapter) - $50 sold
Soul Edge Ver II - $50 sold
Aleck64 w/ Tower and Shaft (w/ photocopied manual) - $250 sold
Soul Calibur - $60 $50 sold

Last edited:
Damn too late on a good priced Neo Turf Masters.

Interested in what else you’re listing.

Pic isn't showing up for me, for whatever reason, but I am looking for Samsho II, Aero Fighters II, and Neo Bomberman. Super picky about labels, though.

Still, it's an exciting mystery box when you can't see the pictures. And that's fun in its own right.

I think i fixed the pic? if not i'll just upload to imgur. DM's coming to folks above!

updated with current pending and completed sales, will be sifting through more tonight!

updated with what is sold/pending

added:
Donkey Kong
Mario Bros
Hammy Bomberman 2 in 1

might have one or two things left to list but I think this is about where the list will get for now

reminder many of the items i'm guessing at a price - if it seems high make me an offer!

Is the price on the Twinkle Star Sprites because of the US label?

A few more additions, including the non-working pcbs I realistically won't get to

Back