What's new

Ms. Tea

Beginner
Reaction score
I bought one of the Timeharvest USB superguns awhile back. I haven't seen anyone post a compatibility list, so I figured I'd put together what I've tested. If anyone has any information to contribute, I'm glad to add it to my post. For context, I've tested on the USB Cbox 3.0; I don't know if the other models have different compatibility.

GamepadCompatible?Samples tested
Xbox One S (bluetooth)No2
PS3 SixAxisNo1
PS4Yes1
Sega Saturn USB (original)No1
PS2 to Xbox 360 (wired)Yes1
PS2 to PS3 (wired)No1
8bitdo SN30 DIY (Saturn)Yes1
Switch ProNo1
Brook Wingman SD (USB output mode)Yes2

GohanX

Beginner
Reaction score
I don't know if it's the same hardware, but I have one of the Timeharvest AES shelled CMVS units with USB ports. The only controller that worked straight off was the 8bitdo Xbox one Pro 2 wired controller. However, with the Mayflash Universal Adapter (blue shell) I could get a few more controllers to work when set to PS3/Directinput mode. I tried a Logitech F710 and a Razer Wolverine V2 and they worked well with it, wouldn't work plugged straight into the CMVS.

I have better controllers to test, but I really just wanted to play some Last Resort last night.

Bigblue709

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CBox 4.0 works fine with 8bitdo arcade stick in Xinput mode. Can also confirm dualshock4 works fine with a Magic-NS adapter

d00mdrew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have one of these CBOXs and Mayflash F500 arcade sticks work out of the box in PC mode.