What's new
For Sale
J

jassin000

Yup just as the title says these are 100% working original LCD panels (only/no frame included) from a Vewlix Diamond and a Vewlix L-AMI.
hxLOpIV.jpg

I will in no way ship these, but if you come pick 'em up from me in person they are yours (having a shot of Whiskey and playing a game or two at the same time optional).
:thumbsup:

*Warning*
I will only hold on to these until fall/October time frame, if no one claims them into the dumpster they will go!
Sad because these ARE working monitors, I've just moved on to LG gaming QHDs).

Last edited by a moderator:
If you ever do want to ship, LMK, I love the panel of the blue diamond, has a excellent 31k picture.

Likewise,

Once the new mounting brackets come in I will have 2 of these available from my FC cabs, no frame/glass. But will have the PSU, monitors work without issues.

I would prefer a local pick up in Baldwin NY, dont want to deal with shipping them, but if anyone wants to risk it, Im cool with that.

This is a long one for me (4th holiday weekend) and I'm off until Tuesday of next week.
Tomorrow however I have plans for 3pm ranging into the late evening.
Saturday/Sunday/Monday totally open as of right now.
cool, I've got to double check my schedule and I'll be in touch :D

Dang, I wish I were close because the monitor on my Diamond just died. I would have definitely paid anything for one. If you do plan on it, please let me know.

Last edited:
I've got an L panel in LA if anyone is interested.

PM sent.
Likewise,

Once the new mounting brackets come in I will have 2 of these available from my FC cabs, no frame/glass. But will have the PSU, monitors work without issues.

I would prefer a local pick up in Baldwin NY, dont want to deal with shipping them, but if anyone wants to risk it, Im cool with that.

Back