What's new
Does Type Arcade have parity with the console version? That is, is it updated with the exact same balance patch as console currently is?

Does Type Arcade have parity with the console version? That is, is it updated with the exact same balance patch as console currently is?

So I checked today and just in payable characters alone... the Steam version has 45 characters where as the X3 (type arcade) only has 35 characters/ I don't know about the balancing since I only checked for playable characters.

If it doesn't have character parity, it definitely doesn't have balance parity.

No wonder the game was completely dead in the Arcade. Why even bother when it lags behind console.

If it doesn't have character parity, it definitely doesn't have balance parity.

No wonder the game was completely dead in the Arcade. Why even bother when it lags behind console.

I feel the same will happen with Street Fighter 6 Arcade. Thought I personally don't think it will be released. It'll probably be canceled because its basically the same thing that's happened with SF5. But I guess we will see...

I have a Taito X3 Multi with SFV installed.

Now if I install the Steam version manually on the desktop, will the game consider the JVS as a Windows 360 control?
Will Steam's SFV5 work on Jamma JVS?

I tried this. Windows detected the IO but I wasn't able to get Windows to detect any input from the controls.

Round 1 in michigan does have the SFV updated with the latest patch and all characters as its running off of the official nesica servers which auto update the boards. I don't think this patch has been dumped at all however.

Back