What's new
For Sale

Day_040

Student
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to post that starting hopefully Wednesday of Next Week I will be releasing our First T-Shirt.

(Note: The image does not represent the final product there will be changes made.)

I Will either update or make a new post with our Website information on it but You can find more information about it on:

Twitter: @DeadAir040 Instagram and TikTok: Dead_Air040

Thank You for taking the time to look and I hope you enjoy!

If this is not allowed please let me know and I can delete it.

Attachments

• TS Mockup.png
    TS Mockup.png
    287.1 KB · Views: 115
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to post that starting hopefully Wednesday of Next Week I will be releasing our First T-Shirt.

(Note: The image does not represent the final product there will be changes made.)

I Will either update or make a new post with our Website information on it but You can find more information about it on:

Twitter: @DeadAir040 Instagram and TikTok: Dead_Air040

Thank You for taking the time to look and I hope you enjoy!

If this is not allowed please let me know and I can delete it.
You can now purchase them at DeadAir.myshopify.com! I appreciate all of you who make this forum just an amazing place to be!

It's a cool enough shirt, but I'm gonna be honest, I have no idea who you are, you have 9 posts here, and I'm not going to advertise whatever that is on my chest.

The only posts you even have in this community are about buying and selling, maybe try introducing yourself and contributing something with some kind of value or meaning first before asking people to buy your tshirt.

I appreciate the advice and understand your point. Usually I am playing fighting games and have been for the last 5 years. I have traveled for them, T.O.’d and I am always supporting events as much I can when it comes to them. As far as being active on here As you read I only really buy things I want on here. I have my own hardware and consoles. I am usually supporting people who stream and that can be with people from here too have my own social media’s where I am more active. Anything else you would like to know please feel free to ask me more.

Back