What's new
For Sale
@Miaomiao
Don´t get me wrong but your postings in this forum look like you resell pcbs from japan, mostly very expensive ones.
Discussing prices between people with some "let´s say interest conflict" is always very difficult :)
Asked a bit around and two Batrider sold in germany last year, both for 1000 Euro

I do not resell PCB. The one i sold here were from my collection as doubles and were sold at the current market price .
I am just reporting what currently those games you want are valued in Japan, that's all. I never mentioned i have them or that i want to sell them.

Obviously the one with the conflict of interest is you since you need to find the game as cheapest as possible. But it's ok, i will not bother anymore in saying any pricing.

For any pricing request, if someone is looking for a game, only the cheapest prices are shown ( not talking about condition , region, presence of art/manual etc) and expensive sales are always omitted or some excuses pop up ( like some conspiracy theory on auctions...). That is obviously for buyer convenience, i understand that, but does not represent the current market price.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Just call me suspisous then!
- I am not focused on Batrider, there is tons of stuff i want in the first posting!
- I have no problem to put a bit money on top
- I do not want to buy Batrider
- We did all understand that Batrider is expensive

And my final two cents on this Batrider topic;
99% of the price increases in such a short time are not legit and will crash.
And no thats nothing i want to discuss any further here, just my personal opinion.
:)

Last edited:
I think you are too green to saying all that you are saying. There is also a difference in the Japanese and international markets.

If you do not care for the responses, why continue to poke at the issue. GLW search.

When did i say i do not care for responses?
I just said i do not want to discuss the Batrider price anymore, did even delete it from my wanted list!

Previous posting deleted, did not not want to start some sort of war here.

Last edited:
Hi,

i'm interested by "Makaimura" if the pcb is original/genuine and in very good condition. Price and photos (I live in France) ? Regards.

Hi all PCBs are original / genuine.
Makaimura has one Jamma pin fixed and comes with adapter from arcadeforge.
I could upload pictures later but its not for sale i want to trade only, sorry.

That single bidder auction is an outlier (for now, at least). There's two others that went for slightly less:

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/s838469507
https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/j741757688

There was this faulty one too

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/l1001282622
Yahoo prices varies depending on the seller, if it comes with arts, what version it is, what region it is, condition, if it's tested or not and even if it's a weekend auction or not. I've seen some crazy shit on yahoo.

They say it's one of the top 10 shups ever made. I personally don't like raizing/8ting and it's stupid ranking, dropping pickups suiciding mechanics. I keep mine in a dusty corner somewhere next gerregga and bakraid. Think only raizing game that is fun maybe brave blade. But then again I am just a casual player which I don't think these games are suited for.

Anyway sent you a pm for something more playable and a free bump.

Daioh is on hold, PCB is strange

Hate it but have to say two things again;
Not looking for bootlegs and not SELLING these games!

Added Volfied

so the consensus is that it's a conversion? usually proto's have hand written labels at least?

It has some handwritten stuff on the roms.
Some people think conversion, some china version, some testboard.

I have bad news for everyone interested in Raiden 2/DX
Both are the china 1996 versions with HORRIBLE sound.

Back