WTT some PCBs:

• Splatterhouse
  • Gunforce
  • Gunforce 2
  • Battletoads
  • Aliens + Flyer
  • Jamma Famicom
All og, all fully working!
Can provide more pictures and videos on facebook or discord.

!!! One note for Gunforce 2 !!!
The voltage has to be set perfectly or the game says error on boot.
If set correct it runs 100% fine with perfect sound and perfect audio!
Needs some love with caps / resoldering i guess.

All PCBs are stored in ESD boxes with ESD bubble!

I am looking for cib japanese games on: Mega Drive, SFC, Famicom, Famicom Disk, PC98, PC88, FM Towns, MSX, PC Engine, MVS.

FE
Twinkle Star MVS / AES,
Moon Crystal, Holy Diver, Buckey O Hare, Chip n Dale, RockMan 1,2,6, DoRoPie, Hebereke, Bubble Bobble 2, Bio Miracle, Contra 1, 2, Athena, Ariel - Famicom
Hydefus, Metal Gear, Snatcher - MSX
Policenauts, Touhou 1,2,4,5 - PC98
Splatterhouse, Bubble Bobble - FM Towns
Lang, Divine Sealing, korean games - Mega Drive
etc...

Sorry but no futher interest in getting more Arcade PCBs also no interest in selling!

Sold items;
Devastators 65 Euro
Crazy Cop 132 Euro
Raystorm 350 Euro (sold to @waiwainl )
Sunset Rider 4 Player og fully working 175€ (SOLD!)
Garou (legit) 250€ SOLD
Raiden 199€ sold
Act Fancer 175€ sold
Caveman Ninja 175+ SOLD
CPS board plus 3 Wonders / Captain Commando 250 Euro sold

Attachments

• GunForce.jpg
    GunForce.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 49
  • Splatterhouse.jpg
    Splatterhouse.jpg
    271.6 KB · Views: 33
  • GunForce2.jpg
    GunForce2.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 38
  • BattleToads.jpg
    BattleToads.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 48
  • 408990599_122137938788085657_7010089778460078180_n.jpg
    408990599_122137938788085657_7010089778460078180_n.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
I second what DJ Sheep says. I paid 800 for my Esprade pcb back in July of this year. Batrider is at least double that , probly around 2k now. If ur looking for batrider, good luck bro. Ill bookmark this thread and let u know if one pops up. Get ready to add at least 1000 usd to that pcb trade tho.

Esprade international have been about 500 euro for some time. Add 100 for jap for some reason. Trade for espgaluda would be fair imo.

Batrider is 1200-1600 euro whenever it appears. Seem to be roll of the dice most of the time. Usually pay whatever. Which is strange to me since batrider was a cheapo game for a looooong time. I have no idea why it spiked recently, perhaps some youtuber hyped it up I don't know lol.

I love Esprade. I've just left it in my Cute for the last 4 months. So many people play it and love it.

I love the different level for each character and different difficulties for each level based on the order you approach them.

Whoever gets this is going to be very happy with this game. So far I made it past three levels on a 100Y

I love Esprade. I've just left it in my Cute for the last 4 months. So many people play it and love it.

I love the different level for each character and different difficulties for each level based on the order you approach them.

Whoever gets this is going to be very happy with this game. So far I made it past three levels on a 100Y
Yea, I've been playing the crap out of the switch port, would love to pick up the PCB.

Anybody have an espgaluda they'd sell me to trade for this? heh

Batrider, Bakraid and Garegga were around 600€ for some time. They have currently doubled in price

I play Batrider pretty regularly at Hey! and Mikado. While it is fun, it is definitely not worth the $2000+ average asking price. It’s pretty much become a “look what I have and yooooooou don’t” item. To each their own though ; )
I think there are a few reasons it's become so expensive.
1. It's a Raizing game and Raizing has pretty much become legendary status among arcade collectors, especially shmup collectors
2. It's got a lot of features and modes, the arcade board has about what you'd expect for a home release which goes a long way towards it's replay value.
3. It never got a home release so if you want to play it, it's the arcade version.
4. it's actually a good game and a fun game.

Coupled with the fact that it's only grown in popularity over the years it's a pretty perfect storm for a high priced arcade board.
whether it's worth that price is dependent on the person buying it.
I started looking when the price was around $800, and I slowly watched it creep upward while holding out hope for a deal before finally saying "screw it" and buying one at $1500... and now I see them sell for 320,000 JPY on Yahoo Auctions: https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n483701663

Hey, thank you for all the answers.
I realy have zero idea about PCB prices.
Sold my batrider and espgaluda years ago for around 300€ and left arcade stuff behind.
(Had a lot of problems with my cabs and MAK)
Now i´m back after a decade thanks to the HAS (<3) and a very nice trade with a friend (thats where all the pcbs are from)
Its pretty hard to find any sold prices, even on ebay most stuff seems a bit fishy.

I know that a lot of you would buy the game but i have no interest in selling it.
Just selling stuff feels so... hmh... pointless?
I can put 100-200$ on top, no problem.

Only other thing i would be looking for would be a full Twinkle Star Sprites Kit but that one did explode also 8o
PS One thing i also do not unterstand is why some regions cost more than others....

a loose copy of TSS is much closer to the trade value of esprade than a full kit. i bought mine loose for 650 USD and saw another one sell since for the same price. to the right person, TSS for esprade is a even deal. if i didnt already have esprade, i would have traded u my TSS for it in a heartbeat.

I started looking when the price was around $800, and I slowly watched it creep upward while holding out hope for a deal before finally saying "screw it" and buying one at $1500... and now I see them sell for 320,000 JPY on Yahoo Auctions: https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n483701663
What the hell…

And this listing is just for the PCB? I bought mine in 2019 for the same price as @twistedsymphony and it was almost a full kit. Just missing the box actually.

I’m afraid to see how much one goes for with inserts, instructions, etc.

So... I just traded a very clean ESPGaluda PCB for a Batrider with art but no box. We agreed the value of ESPG to be $800 and so I put in an extra $1k as I felt his clean Batrider with art was worth $1800. We each paid our own shipping.

I also bought an OK condition ESPrade PCB (probably similar or maybe slightly worse than yours) for about $650 last year.

I have no idea if these were the going rates, but they were the rates I felt OK trading and buying!

Good luck to you, if I had a need I would trade you for sure!

Last edited:
I think there are a few reasons it's become so expensive.
1. It's a Raizing game and Raizing has pretty much become legendary status among arcade collectors, especially shmup collectors
2. It's got a lot of features and modes, the arcade board has about what you'd expect for a home release which goes a long way towards it's replay value.
3. It never got a home release so if you want to play it, it's the arcade version.
4. it's actually a good game and a fun game.

Coupled with the fact that it's only grown in popularity over the years it's a pretty perfect storm for a high priced arcade board.
whether it's worth that price is dependent on the person buying it.

IMHO, I will add my fifth point:
5. When that PCB becomes faulty, most probably culprit are those Actel Antifuse based CPLDs that are irreplaceable and not reversed yet. So, boards still alive and in good health are harder to see nowadays.

Hope a replacement could be done to repair faulty ones…

Back