What's new

Enders321

Beginner
Reaction score
Hey, guys. So I know nothing about working with arcades but I have a buddy that's willing to help me out with the Vewlix L I just bought. Problem is it didn't come with any key to open anything up. Do I need an official key or could something like this be used to open it up?

Hey, guys. So I know nothing about working with arcades but I have a buddy that's willing to help me out with the Vewlix L I just bought. Problem is it didn't come with any key to open anything up. Do I need an official key or could something like this be used to open it up?

If it came with locks, it should have come with keys. Depending on how the back is secured you might be able to unscrew some panels to get inside to see what kind of lock it is/ undo it from the inside. Otherwise you gotta pick it or drill it out.

Yeah that's what I assumed. I'm going to email the guy that sold it to me and see if he has the key floating around. In the meantime I was able to get front open by unscrewing the lock out.

What does the barrel of the lock say? Is it 1153? Because that's the stock lock and key. The locks are worth money, don't drill them.

Last edited:
So I got in contact with the seller and it turns out he did ship a key with it. The shipping company lost the key. I'm already filing a claim with the shipping company so I'll add it on the list, but at least he said he would be able to replace it.

Back