What's new
For Sale
Cheers guys, I'll get you added and @tonyt76 ,- no problem, I'll reassign yours to someone else.

@mattsoft - I'm shooting out out PMs in small batches when the kits are ready to go, it just makes it easier to keep on top of rather than asking for payment up front. I'm going to start going through international orders this weekend :thumbup:

NNC done:

i-DK36vTG-M.jpg

i-d4DM6Hp-XL.jpg

i-2Fs8zgt-XL.jpg

I'm trying to make these kits at as forum friendly prices as possible but the NNC ones do take a fair while longer to print the multiple pieces and so these kits will be and extra £2 = £14.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback buddy. Thanks for your help throughout too :love:

It's been a bit of a slog but everyone here should either have received their kits, have their kits on the way or should have received payment details for them - the last few PMs went out this morning.

I am working on a Naomi Uni version too, I'm just waiting for a few more parts to arrive before I can finish that.

One other thing to note, I sent a Vewlix kit out to @wonderbanana to test for me and the screws just grazed his coin chute. No one else who I've sent these out too has reported this so far but just to be on the safe side I've redesigned the Vewlix mount to give a little extra vertical clearance for the screws.

i-JTH2dxF-M.png

I've binned about 20 I had already printed and I've replaced them with this version which will go out with any orders left to ship. If anyone else has a droopy chute (:D) and has issues then let me know and I'll send you one of these mounts out.

Thanks all :thumbsup:

Naomi Uni kit is just about done:

i-ZTn8Ks3-XL.jpg

i-PFTrSkB-XL.jpg

i-KNPZjnc-M.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/_aqwk7vv0NA

There wasn't anything to use to actuate the microswitch so I made a lever from a mini hose clip and a printed part.

This is a digital mech and so I've made a passthough adapter to plug into the side of the Excel or Klingon credit board, this needs testing but it should work.

I've wired up 12v, GND and Coin, I've been looking at other pinouts since and I just need to add the coin counter pass though wires too.

If anyone with a working coin mech wants to test this out then let me know ^^

Naomi Uni kit is just about done:

i-ZTn8Ks3-XL.jpg

i-PFTrSkB-XL.jpg

i-KNPZjnc-M.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/_aqwk7vv0NA

There wasn't anything to use to actuate the microswitch so I made a lever from a mini hose clip and a printed part.

This is a digital mech and so I've made a passthough adapter to plug into the side of the Excel or Klingon credit board, this needs testing but it should work.

I've wired up 12v, GND and Coin, I've been looking at other pinouts since and I just need to add the coin counter pass though wires too.

If anyone with a working coin mech wants to test this out then let me know ^^
in the case of new net is the mechanism and installation like this? thank you,adri

I would like to buy two kits for pras3 if or whenever they’re available. Thank you.

@Brettster - thanks for posting the video bud, great to see it in action :thumbsup:

@glocknyne - Sure, no problem. There's still a couple of people I'm waiting to get back to me but otherwise everything is shipped out so there is no queue. I'll shoot you a PM, I can get these shipped out pretty much straight away now.

I just finished installing these in my AWSD and 2xAC and they fit and work wonderfully. Very happy with them. Great work @FrancoB and thanks for sharing this with the community.

Thanks for the feedback both of you. Glad to hear they're working well for you. I've added some adjustment into all of the kits but you never know quite how tightly toleranced some of the cab assemblies are but (touch wood) they all seem to be fitting well on peoples cabs. :thumbup:

I know a few of you are still waiting for parcels to arrive. They were all shipped out within 2 days max of receiving payment and most were sent the same or next day. I think the cyber attack and subsequent backlog that Royal Mail had has really affected things as shipping to the US in my experience is normally 5-7 days. A lot of parcels were sent standard airrmail but I've been checking some of the ones that people paid for tracked shipping and some of them still look to be in transit in the US and one even looks like it's not left the UK yet. Hopefully they'll all arrive before too long....

Got these today and installed into my Astro, Blast and Vewlix cabs. The install is dumb simple and took a few minutes per cab. This is such a simple idea, but is executed to beautiful perfection! FrancoB even includes zip ties and wire clips in the bag so you can make a nice, clean install. The result is a 100% stealth coin insert using the coin reject button. Freakin' brilliant! Thanks FrancoB!

@FrancoB have you ever considered making these for some woodys? I have a pair of dynamos that would benefit from your skill set.

I'm more than happy to take a look if you want to PM me some pictures etc. It might be a little hard without having the door/mech to hand but we can have a look at the pictures and go from there.

Got these today and installed into my Astro, Blast and Vewlix cabs. The install is dumb simple and took a few minutes per cab. This is such a simple idea, but is executed to beautiful perfection! FrancoB even includes zip ties and wire clips in the bag so you can make a nice, clean install. The result is a 100% stealth coin insert using the coin reject button. Freakin' brilliant! Thanks FrancoB!

Fantastic! Glad to hear you got them installed ok :thumbsup:

Got mine in just now! Damn customs delay...

Looks professional as always Franco, can't wait to try it out later today :D

Attachments

• _Janno_Camera_2023_03_20230301_111501.jpg
    _Janno_Camera_2023_03_20230301_111501.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 86
So apparently swedish customs like to hold this package forever :x really looking forward to it after seeing everyone’s installed pictures :)

Back