What's new
For Sale
@FrancoB Please mark me down for a NAC version as well as an E2 version. Thx man!

@FrancoB Please mark me down for a NAC version as well as an E2 version. Thx man!
Done, thanks!
@FrancoB can you change my 1 for Vewlix to 2 for egret 2?
Sure, no problem.

@FrancoB can you change my 1 for Vewlix to 2 for egret 2? Will these work on the Egret 3?

I've had E2s in the past but not E3s. I think they're fairly similar in the mech area but I'm not 100%. The one for the E2 maaay work on the E2/E3 and possibly AWSD too.

I know a fair few local guys with different cabs so the way I see this going is I'll develop the various versions and send them out to them to check fitment and making any tweeks before shipping out en masse.

will take one windy 2 and and 1 blast city plz !

Really nice project man 💪

I would certainly take one for a blast city if you make it!

Cheers guys, I'm trying to get the Blast sorted as well. I'll update on those when possible.

Update:

I'm still waiting on a final set of terminals to be delivered before I can start kitting these up but I have been busy in the mean time.

@wigsplitta has been a massive help and very kindly took the coin doors/mechs off his cabs and sent them to me to develop against :D Big up @markedkiller78 and crunchywasp[too for whipping their six inchers out for me :whistling:

Mounts for E2, NAC and Windy 1/2 are done. It looks like E2 will also fit E3 (and possibly AWSD, juck checking that at the moment) and the NAC one should fit the Astro City too.

i-F9qJ4Kt-L.png

i-cQNQQJB-XL.jpg

I printed the development mounts in black but I think white looks nicer so I'm going to go for that.

All kits use the original screws to fit the mount to the cab apart from the Windy / II that needs a couple of additional bolts/nuts that will be included with the kits.

Price for all the kits will be the same - £12

It's straight forward to fit all of the kits but I'll put together a guide for each one.

I'll update again once I have the final parts required, hopefully in the next few days.

Awesome! Always cool to see the steps of development. Looking forward to these kits man.

Well dang, plz put me down for 3 now then...1 for Vewlix, 1 for AC, and 1 for BC. Thanks!!

Cheers , @FrancoB . I'm also interested in 1 for my NAC , and if is fits for Astro City 2 , i will also want one ! Thank you sir :happy:

ps : can be shipped to UK address too in case is more convenient for

Very cool indeed! I'll take 1 for a NAC & 1 for an E2 please

You can put me down for a new Astro and a Blast City one!

If you need any help with the blast, I'm happy to help too. 😁

Franco killing it like always! Really cool stuff here.

Going to think over buying a pair...

Cheers guys, I'll get you added in due course.....

@AlxUnderBase - I'm happy to ship wherever suits you, we can discuss when the time comes :thumbup:

In regards to the Blast, I had one years ago but I can't remember what the mech looks like. This is a picture of the NAC one which I imagine the Blast will be the most similar to out of the ones done so far:

i-xvrfvhZ-XL.jpg

For starters, could someone take a photo of their Blast coin coor/mech in a similar orientation?

Thank you :love:

What a cool idea! I thought about this possibility in the past, but never got into executing it.

Can you add me to the list for 2 OG Astros and 1 AWSD?

Thanks!

Cheers guys, I'll get you added in due course.....

@AlxUnderBase - I'm happy to ship wherever suits you, we can discuss when the time comes :thumbup:

In regards to the Blast, I had one years ago but I can't remember what the mech looks like. This is a picture of the NAC one which I imagine the Blast will be the most similar to out of the ones done so far:

i-xvrfvhZ-XL.jpg

For starters, could someone take a photo of their Blast coin coor/mech in a similar orientation?

Thank you :love:
I can't get the exact view you have in the pic, but here are some pics of my blast city mech. To me they look pretty much spot on.
gf1RoXbdkAWfyFKES62fkHHQ=w1032-h1376-no?authuser=0.jpg

CVgzlVQ8XF4bt-7CqYraBBgg=w1032-h1376-no?authuser=0.jpg

T8bQgSuz7T9ULBWZ5JLJ5dSg=w1032-h1376-no?authuser=0.jpg

@Robertguy09 thank you so much! Yes, looks to be exactly the same, it even has the same CY-1009 number on as the NAC one. That's a go-er then! :thumbsup:

@gamezer0 or anyone else with an AWSD, this is a photo of the E2 coor door mech. Could you also take a similar photo or two?

i-hqPqm3D-XL.jpg

@gamezer0 - thanks so much! It looks like the one mount will fit the E2/E3 and AWSD :thumbup:

Thanks all for the interest. I've added you all to the table in the OP. Let me know if I've made any mistakes.

Back