What's new
For Sale
In my case…

AWSD:

BFF4F691-193F-47AC-84A9-AA30BD0EF1C0.jpeg

2x Astros (non stock microswitches, I replaced recently because coins sometimes got stuck)

E188F398-450D-41A6-84B4-C30D7A58E25D.jpeg

@AlxUnderBase - thank you for the NAC picture/confirmation.

In regards to Aero and SN29 I would need to see some pictures initially. Someone else has also asked me about a SN29 and I've asked for pictures from them but I've not heard anything back yet.

@ChuChu Flamingo - Thank you for checking. Maybe the E2 mech I have is standard as yours match it, hopefully I can get a few more people to check to confirm.

@gamezer0 - Thank you too. Your AWSD is the same as the other one I've seen so that's good news. My kits should fit your modded NAC ones too so no problem there.

If anyone else with E2s and E3s has pictures or can compare against the E2 noted picture on the previous page that would be a big help. :thumbup:

If anyone with a Blast has pictures or can compare against the NAC noted picture on the previous page that would be a big help. :thumbup:

Thank you. E2 pics will definitely help :thumbup:

Update:

It looks like the Astro City/Astro City 2/New Astro City/Blast City version will also fit the Aero City so I'll add that to the list too. :thumbsup:

@Brettster is also very kindly helping me out with a version for the Sega PRas3 so that will be available soon too :thumbsup:

Cheers guys, that's a great help.

Ok, that's probably enough now to be confident, it looks like the E2 (and maybe E3) is the only one with that type of microswitch. The terminals also look to be a different size (4.8mmx0.5mm) to the rest of the cabs (5.25mmx0.8mm). I have a friend with four E2/E3s and he's going to check his for me too. If anyone here has a picture of a E3 microswitch that would be beneficial also.

Otherwise, I've been working on these over the last couple of evenings and I should have some info/pics to share later or tomorrow morning :thumbup:

Cheers guys, that's a great help.

Ok, that's probably enough now to be confident, it looks like the E2 (and maybe E3) is the only one with that type of microswitch. The terminals also look to be a different size (4.8mmx0.5mm) to the rest of the cabs (5.25mmx0.8mm). I have a friend with four E2/E3s and he's going to check his for me too. If anyone here has a picture of a E3 microswitch that would be beneficial also.

Otherwise, I've been working on these over the last couple of evenings and I should have some info/pics to share later or tomorrow morning :thumbup:
Do you need me to meassure the E2?

Another E2 pic that's in-line with others:

switch_e2.JPG

Also, as requested, some more pics of the Noir -- for note, this button is situated on the top console -- the wiring would been to be routed differently to other solutions alongside cable allowances for the panel to open and close:

switch_noir_3.JPG

switch_noir_2.JPG

switch_noir_1.JPG

Do you need me to meassure the E2?
If you have a digital caliper or something it would be handy to check, should be 4.8x0.5mm, don't worry if you can't though.

@djsheep - Thanks for the e2 pic. I think I'm good for E2 pictures now, they all look to be the same which is great.

In regards to the Noir - if possible, I'm after pictures of the assembly that the button in your picture presses/actuates. If it's hard to get pictures with it in situ, is there a sub assembly that you can take out of the cabinet? I had a look for Noir manuals but the only one I found didn't have much detail.

In regards to the Noir - if possible, I'm after pictures of the assembly that the button in your picture presses/actuates. If it's hard to get pictures with it in situ, is there a sub assembly that you can take out of the cabinet? I had a look for Noir manuals but the only one I found didn't have much detail.
It hits directly the eject switch on the mech. Hope this helps. Down to take more photos / take measurements if needed.

switch_noir_4.JPG

switch_noir_5.JPG

switch_noir_6.JPG

@djsheep - thanks for the extra photos. I'll need a couple more and some more information. I'll shoot you a PM to continue discussion. :thumbup:

@superpretendo - sure, no problem. I'll get you added to the interest list. Thanks.

UPDATE:

It looks like the kit made for the Astro/Blast etc will also fit the Aero City so I've added that to the list of supported cabs. I'll get one tested to confirm.

Also, once again - thanks to [mention]Brettster[/mention] for sending me his mech I should also be able to make them from the PRas3 if required :thumbup:

I've got all the parts in to make the first batch and I have some more on order. I've updated the OP with some additional pictures/info and I'll paste it again here for anyone reading the last posts:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vewlix example below. See further down the post for other cabinets

i-JqNXW95-XL.jpg

All of the kits have adjustment built in so you can fit the microswitch in the optimum position. It should be fitted so that the microswitch is actuated right at the end of the reject button travel.

The kit consists of a 3D printed mount, a fitted microswitch, wiring loom including piggy back connectors, a self adhesive aluminum cable clip and a couple of cable ties for additional cable management. If any additional nuts/bolts etc are required then these are also included.

The kits are easy to fit but there is a URL printed on the label that will take to a fitting guide for each version (currently WIP)

Check the spoilers below for pictures of the kits:

---------------------------------------------------------
Taito

*Egret 2/3
i-3KxZ7wD-XL.jpg

i-hhb6f2W-XL.jpg

i-xP86dvf-XL.jpg

*Vewlix
i-JqNXW95-XL.jpg

i-QCtCQDn-XL.jpg

i-6H4gBL5-XL.jpg

Sega

*Aero City
*Blast City
*Astro City/Astro City 2/New Astro City
i-j5dsZ77-XL.jpg

i-RtGQQqh-XL.jpg

i-hFT6T3n-XL.jpg

*PRas3
^WIP

Atomiswave
*AWSD
i-mfW7Mxd-XL.jpg

Konami

*Windy / II
i-njLtqZW-XL.jpg

i-mWvST8N-XL.jpg

i-BGMfNwW-XL.jpg

Last edited:
PRas3 added:

i-fntTn4F-XL.jpg

i-6GWp7XZ-XL.jpg

i-4QgGwjW-XL.jpg

I should be in a position to start shipping some of these this week. For a start I'm going to send them out to some of the UK guys to install/test as it will be much easier to rectify anything domestically should I need too. There's also been a ['cyber incident'] at Royal Mail over the last few weeks which stopped international shipping completely. It sounds like some international services are now running but not all. Sending some of the UK ones out first should hopefully give time for all the options to be available again and clear what I imagine is a big backlog of parcels.

Please add a PRas 3. To my requests.

That makes 1 Vewlix, and 1 PRas

Great work.

@guinness1701 - thank you, I'll get that added for you.

I've had a few rather busy evenings working on the initial fitting guides and getting the first 15 or so kits out. So far feedback is good and no changes are required. I'll wait for a bit more feedback and then I can start shipping some more out.

There are URLs printed on the labels on each kit that take you to the appropriate fitting guide. They're all straight forward to fit but hopefully these should help anyone struggling. The guides may evolve over time as I could only take so many photos with only having the coin doors and not access to the cabs themselves. I'll stick the links to each section in the OP but here's a list and links to them all currently done (note, I still have the PRas3 one to write):

[Aero / Astro / Blast]
[Egret 2]
[Egret 3 / AWSD]
[Vewlix]
[Windy ]

In other news, I received a NNC mech this morning (thanks again @Brettster ) and I have a plan for the mount for that, hoping to get that designed tonight so those should be available to go with orders should anyone need one. If anyone needs those, let me know.

I also have a Naomi Uni mech en route and I think I'll be able to do something for that too. Obviously this is a electronic mech but I think I can make a kit to tap into the coin signal on the Klingon etc board. If anyone needs those, let me know.

If you make an NNC I'll take it as well, you are appreciated

@guinness1701 - thank you, I'll get that added for you.

I've had a few rather busy evenings working on the initial fitting guides and getting the first 15 or so kits out. So far feedback is good and no changes are required. I'll wait for a bit more feedback and then I can start shipping some more out.

There are URLs printed on the labels on each kit that take you to the appropriate fitting guide. They're all straight forward to fit but hopefully these should help anyone struggling. The guides may evolve over time as I could only take so many photos with only having the coin doors and not access to the cabs themselves. I'll stick the links to each section in the OP but here's a list and links to them all currently done (note, I still have the PRas3 one to write):

[Aero / Astro / Blast]
[Egret 2]
[Egret 3 / AWSD]
[Vewlix]
[Windy ]

In other news, I received a NNC mech this morning (thanks again @Brettster ) and I have a plan for the mount for that, hoping to get that designed tonight so those should be available to go with orders should anyone need one. If anyone needs those, let me know.

I also have a Naomi Uni mech en route and I think I'll be able to do something for that too. Obviously this is a electronic mech but I think I can make a kit to tap into the coin signal on the Klingon etc board. If anyone needs those, let me know.

Sweet! Just let us know when you need payment. Thanks again!!

Back