What's new

Frequensie

Student
Reaction score
As mentioned in my original thread in the Showcase section, I've put together some art resources for running Virtua Fighter 5 on a Lindbergh (or Noir) cabinet. I've added another piece since the initial post, so it seemed best to share it here as well.
Currently there are 6 available pieces:
  • Marquee (VF5 Ultimate Showdown) [778x358mm]
  • Marquee (VF eSports) [778x358mm]
  • Marquee (Virtua Fighter 5) [778x358mm]
  • Marquee (VF5 Final Showdown) [778x358mm]
  • Movelist sheet [685x76mm]
  • Control guide sheet [340x70mm]
VF5US_Lindbergh_Marquee_final.jpg
VFeS_Lindbergh_Marquee_final.jpg

VF5_Lindbergh_Marquee.jpg
VF5FS_Lindbergh_Marquee.jpg

VF5US_Instruction_Card_final_shadow.jpg

VF5_Control_Guide_Scan.jpg

Regarding the last item, there are even fewer available resources of this particular piece (whether from vanilla, VF5R, or Final Showdown), so while there is a Final Showdown version of it, I was not able to resource a copy to scan and touch up. I was able to locate a copy from vanilla VF5 and scan that for this, so I figure it's better than leaving it blank, at least. If anyone has a listing for a Final Showdown control guide and can let me know, I'd be happy to purchase and scan a copy of that as well.

All are uploaded in full-resolution at Archive.org

EDIT: Updated with a scan of the Final Showdown marquee with the logos and QR code touched up a bit.

Last edited:
Regarding the last item, there are even fewer available resources of this particular piece (whether from vanilla, VF5R, or Final Showdown)

I'm pretty sure I have 5R and FS stickers somewhere. Someone remind me in a few days to look for them.

Back