What's new
Item has been found

Dekken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Sega Blast City for Canada. Budget $2500 USD

I am new to the arcade community but had the privilege of playing a Sega Blast City for the first time when I visited Anaheim last week at Barcode. I absolutely fell in love with the candy cab and would love to own one! I would take great care of it and will definitely be used daily.

I will take care of shipping through Beltmann so you would not have too.

Hope someone can help me out.

Thank you.

Justin.

New to the hobby + Blast City is going to be rough. Definitely want to do a ton of research before you make that jump, because it's not a beginner cab, nor is it as reliable as most other options.

Good luck!

Hey man, I just wanted to say good luck in your search. The Blast City was my first cab also and it's definitely not an easy cab to deal with. But I learned a lot from it after I dismantled it to pieces and restored everything. You will figure it out too, with the help of this community.

Hi. i am yaton. i will come 10 blast city after 2 week. the cabs in china. will for sale 1200usd each and shipping to canada about 1400usd shipping fee. to your door. please attention my facebook. yatonarcadeparts. if come i will put .thanks james .now i have for sale astro and net city https://www.facebook.com/YATON-Arcade-Parts-104774974589615

Last edited:
Back