What's new
Want To Buy

Flinnster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone out there has in their collection the original Demon Front kit artwork.
There is a card marquee (blueish) and an orange coloured instruction strip.

I'm looking to do some custom artwork for my Dino King cabs for the game, but so far I've not managed
to find anything at a reasonable resolution anywhere close for print, not even the game logo.

I have a scan of the instruction strip (I think which may have been from Paulie originally?) but it's not quite large enough for print.

I'm trying to see if I can get some updated scans of the artwork at about 2000px wide.

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg

I have it as part of a kit somewhere in my storage units but I think its the english version, not sure If I can get to it any time soon though :(

Oooh! 8o
I'm not picky on language version at all, at this point I will literally take anything I can get my hands on.

It's for this little project I'm working on currently... the button + stick colours will probably give the game away what I'm up to ;)

linkup 4and5.jpg

Hey @Flinnster -- long time no speak, I know someone with a spare original Demon Front move strip if you want to grab it?

Hey buddy, how are things with your biz going?
Would love to yeah, or scans... anything will help :)

The linkup project above is for the Revival Retro show in the UK in May. ^^

I've made a little progress, but still after the proper glossy card marquee as shown on my original pics, and possibly the b+w manual sheet.

What I have so far is a large scan of the flyer from Copados33 which for the first time gives
me the Asia version logo large enough to do something with!
It is a larger version of..
medium_cover.png

I have also been sent some scans of the instruction strip from MuckyFingers (UK language version) which I am assembling back together. The biggest / only issue with these is that they have very heavy folding in 2 places.

So here is progress so far..

df-progress.jpg

Hey is there an update to this, with hopefully files available to download for printing? Thanks!

Back