Found - Espgaluda
Found - Mushihimesama Futari Ver1.5
Ketsui Possible PGM Conversion in Process :D
DDP

CPS1 Games:
Final Fight
Varth

Last edited:
If you buy a SF2:CE we can bootleg/convert it to a Strider for you with one order from hobbyroms. ;)

I saw Ketsui on one of the japanese pcb stock lists this week... i think it was 95,000 yen.

Sweet, you have info/link on this??
Sorry Derick man, I should have checked first before I said anything...
My buddy who made the conversion ROMs (I was going to send you to just have HobbyROMs burn) don't want to share them.

The good news is he did it all with MAME and tools publicly available.
If you put in the time trust me it can be done.

Damn that is a fine list. Ketsui is available as a PGM one conversion. So, maybe that one will be in the PGM IGS multicart...or at least I hope so.

Damn that is a fine list. Ketsui is available as a PGM one conversion. So, maybe that one will be in the PGM IGS multicart...or at least I hope so.
Ketsui requires a bit of rom editing from my understanding. As does ESPGaluda.

DDP DOJ on the other hand requires no modification to the game code at all.

would you be interested in a Battle Bakraid board?

Ketsui requires a bit of rom editing from my understanding. As does ESPGaluda.
DDP DOJ on the other hand requires no modification to the game code at all.
Yeah, each of the different versions have drastically different bugs

Most of them could be explained here:
http://www.world-of-arcades.net/Cave/Ketsui/Revisions.htm

and here:
http://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9528&sid=66764bb15d352fc5388381f7ff65fa87

if you have a eeprom writer/eraser you can go ahead and rewrite it to the most recent version. I have the first rev Ketsui board and even though the bugs and glitches bother me, i can't bring myself to attempt to re-write the original eeprom. A mix of scared + wanting to keep it original haha

Not sure where you can get the ESPgaluda updated roms though

Last edited:
Ketsui requires a bit of rom editing from my understanding. As does ESPGaluda.DDP DOJ on the other hand requires no modification to the game code at all.
Yeah, each of the different versions have drastically different bugs
Most of them could be explained here:
http://www.world-of-arcades.net/Cave/Ketsui/Revisions.htm

and here:
http://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9528&sid=66764bb15d352fc5388381f7ff65fa87

if you have a eeprom writer/eraser you can go ahead and rewrite it to the most recent version. I have the first rev Ketsui board and even though the bugs and glitches bother me, i can't bring myself to attempt to re-write the original eeprom. A mix of scared + wanting to keep it original haha

Not sure where you can get the ESPgaluda updated roms though
My apologies, keiichi. I was talking about the PGM cartridge conversions of those PCB's. DDP DOJ is just drop-in replacement roms. The others require work.

Very nice resource on revisions of the original boards though. And you can entirely just purchase a new eeprom, write to that, and switch them out when you want to change revisions. No need to re-write the orginal!

Great list.. Add
X-men 4 players
Superman
Altered Beast
1943 battle of Mindway
POW

Maybe - X-men 4 players
Almost had it :(- Superman
Maybe - Altered Beast
Got it - 1943 battle of Mindway
Got it - POW

wow, you found all of those super fast. :thumbup: congrats, nice games. I'm always worried that putting up a wanted list would cause internet hype and people run out and buy them up before you have the chance.

i was reading on AO that the PMG ports of Cave games have less bullets on screen than the OG Cave PCBs. something to do the amount of moving objects on screen at one time. Don't know how much truth there is to that.

I've seen a X-Men Konami 4-player board on Ebay this week for 249.99$ Buy it now or Best offer.
I think a offer of 200$ is reasonable, seller might go for it... Can't hurt to try. ;)

I'm tempted to get an X-men 4 player, but I heard that it has a faulty/shitty sound chip that will need repair. Might jump on it when I get another konami 4 player cab.

Back