What's new
For Sale

Dreygor

Grand Master
Reaction score
For sale..
A super clean, complete, and fully working four(4) player Data East Captain America and the Avengers PCB. This comes with an awesome condition manual with additional technical update pages and a full kick harness.
Asking $320 +shipping. I accept Payments only via PayPal (friends or family or you pay the addition fees please). I will ship anywhere you are willing to pay shipping to. I ship via UPS and will give the actual cost for insurance.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WWMQq2bRHtZjmKfm3Vwg_fZvNmihRbMG/view?usp=sharing
(The lines on the screen are from camera recording and do not actually show when you are playing the game)
N825oB9l.jpg

hKH2Dmnl.jpg

prH5co0l.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A fully 100% working Data East Avenger in Galactic Storm. It's an un-common fighting game.
Asking $110 +shipping. I accept Payments only via PayPal (friends or family or you pay the addition fees please). I will ship anywhere you are willing to pay shipping to. I ship via UPS and will give the actual cost for insurance.
F83EJTXl.jpg

kkePtLul.jpg

j2tk9qbl.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Two semi working Naomi 2 units. Selling together (don't ask to split) . They boot and load into the game but they are glitchy (see videos). I was told by Ken at irepairsega.com that these are completely fixable. I just don't have the time or patience to take care of this. In addition I have two units that full work already.
Asking $200 +shipping. I accept Payments only via PayPal (friends or family or you pay the addition fees please). I will ship anywhere you are willing to pay shipping to. I ship via UPS and will give the actual cost for insurance.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uUAGxeVIXHxSsmwTyfgDnyQLTkE43W08/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GbhzudvQoVnFGRnK5a-OqQc0zzrd3T2n/view?usp=sharing
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A fully 100% working Sega Naomi 2 Virtua Fighter 4 cart.
Asking $100 +shipping. I accept Payments only via PayPal (friends or family or you pay the addition fees please). I will ship anywhere you are willing to pay shipping to. I ship via UPS and will give the actual cost for insurance.
JwokvyPl.jpg

A stripped down really good condition Space Invaders Deluxe cocktail cabinet. The CRT, PCB, original control panels, and power supply have been carefully removed. It comes with new control panel plates from http://www.arcadeshop.com/s/3/c_cocktail.htm . The glass is a little scratched and could use a replacement.
Asking $250 prefer (semi)local pick-up. However if you really want it please PM me and we might be able to arrange something.
JvTFNIQl.jpg

UO085Kdl.jpg

IGoDMRWl.jpg

TQKSamzl.jpg

vNXVUrBl.jpg

OxkpG6dl.jpg

11atZEKl.jpg

bLhl677l.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Full set of Tekken Tag Tournament artwork. This took me a while to gather and some of it NOS is very hard to come by. I was going to convert my Namco cab to a dedicated TTT cab but I decided to go another direction so I am looking to sell this off. I am not splitting it up .. it goes as a lot.
I am asking $275 +shipping. I accept Payments only via PayPal (friends or family or you pay the addition fees please). I will ship anywhere you are willing to pay shipping to. I ship via UPS and will give the actual cost for insurance.
JnPlUhEl.jpg

NOS Tekken 5 Dark Resurection control panel overlay
Asking $60 +shipping. I accept Payments only via PayPal (friends or family or you pay the addition fees please). I will ship anywhere you are willing to pay shipping to. I ship via UPS and will give the actual cost for insurance.
HVQSVErl.jpg

Unused, brand new 60 in 1. Just never got around to hooking it up or needing it.
I am asking $30 +shipping. I accept Payments only via PayPal (friends or family or you pay the addition fees please). I will ship anywhere you are willing to pay shipping to. I ship via UPS and will give the actual cost for insurance.
UWCSZSSl.jpg

Two brand new, un-opened 8TB Western Digital data center hard drives.
I am asking $220 +shipping each. I accept Payments only via PayPal (friends or family or you pay the addition fees please). I will ship anywhere you are willing to pay shipping to. I ship via UPS and will give the actual cost for insurance.
For reference: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Prod..._western_digital_gold-_-22-232-558R-_-Product
xWpyLAql.jpg

As a side note for possible cheaper shipping for those of you that live in Georgia or Florida. This coming sSaturday (30MAR19) I am transporting some cabinets between Savannah, GA and Daytona, FL this weekend and I would be willing to drop some of this stuff off if you live close to I-95. PM me and we can work something out. Also if you need something moved on that route We have some room left and could probably work something out.

Last edited:
Not to thread hijaack, but I'm the guy that traded the SI cab to Dreygor. If the person buying this wants to turn it back into a Space Invaders, I do have the control panels, boards, power supply, and original monitor for this unit (Drey didn't want these pieces, and I only split it because he's a friend that needed the cab at the time). They all worked at the time they were pulled and have been stored since.

Please PM me if interested - don't reply in thread.

Back