What's new
Want To Buy

awbacon1

Champion
Reaction score
My hunt for rare and random crap to fill my closet and YouTube playlists is on!

looking for things that really don’t have much if any gameplay videos onljne

Konami

Fighting Bujutsu
Poly-Net Warriors
Racing Jam
Racing Jam 2
Thrill Drive

if you have these, they are working and you want to sell...lmk!

items I have for trade if you are looking for something specific

Tobe! Polystars original pcb
Total Vice original pcb
Crypt Killer with a scsi2SD conversion board

all working 100%

I saw those but $190 +$120 shipping on untested boards gives me the “bad vibes”.

imo I find it weird when someone sells a bunch of boards and sells them as working OR untested. Why aren’t the untested ones tested? Always gives me pause. Not saying anything nefarious is going on but I’m always confused by it.

imo I find it weird when someone sells a bunch of boards and sells them as working OR untested. Why aren’t the untested ones tested?
As you suspect, generally it means broken. Not always but usually.

With these being non-jamma and not 15khz res I can understand if maybe he doesn't have a functional cab to test them in.

looking at his other listings it's mostly all jamma stuff, and he does have boards tested with issues listed as having issues.

With these being non-jamma and not 15khz res I can understand if maybe he doesn't have a functional cab to test them in.

looking at his other listings it's mostly all jamma stuff, and he does have boards tested with issues listed as having issues.

I sent them a message asking if they’d ever seen them functioning. Trying to get a bit more info

As you suspect, generally it means broken. Not always but usually.
The thing that confuses me the most is when a board is listed as tested/working yet has zero photos of it in operation

you took the time to test but NOT document? Lol

Got a response: one was pulled working and one broken...and the seller doesn’t remember which is which

hard pass lol

Got a response: one was pulled working and one broken...and the seller doesn’t remember which is which

hard pass lol
That is exactly how you sell two broken boards

Back