What's new
Want To Buy

Zebra

Professional
Reaction score
As the title says, I am looking for one of the Capcom CPS 1 and 2 multi game PCBs.
I will pay through PayPal so we are both protected.

Once a Darksoft CPS1 multi is released I'll gladly sell you my 14-in-1. :)

Great. Let me know.

You might get more money for it now, before the Darksoft CPS-1 multi becomes available though. If I haven't found one by the time the CPS-1 multi becomes available, I will probably have put my name down for one already. Just something to think about...

Money doesn't bother me, but losing the ability to play Final Fight does.

People are asking large sums of money for CPS1 hardware these days. :(

True. I wish I would have bought some SF2 and FF boards when they were selling for $20. The prices now have gone nuts. Especially when you consider that these should be two of the most common boards in existence as they were literally everywhere at one point.

Still, bootlegs don't attract the crazy prices (at least not yet).

@Zebra just curious why you're not going for a DS multi CPS2 rather than the chinese CPS2 18-in-1.
What are you going to save at the end? $100? For something that isn't flexible, upgradable, etc.

Not criticising your choice but to me the DS multi is the best solution by far.

Actually you most likely wouldn't be saving much money going Chinese. They ceased production years ago so supply is dry, I've noticed they sell for high amounts on the second hand market.

I wouldn't sell mine (CPS1) for less than $350 AU as it works great (onscreen menu, instant loading), gives me a handful of really expensive games that I can play on original hardware, and I would simply never be able to replace it due to them no longer being manufactured. The newer (Chinese) versions which are difficult to obtain sell for considerably more than that anyhow. End of the day it's still an original A and C board which sell for enough as is, let alone being combined with a custom B board.

I have got the cps 14in1 and its really not good. why you wanns buy it? what am i missing?

It's simple really. I want to play Street Fighter 2 and Final Fight boards on my Supergun with as little messing around as possible. I am not a collector. I just like those games.

If I could buy a Darksoft CPS-1 and CPS-2 right now it might be different but one doesn't exist and the other is sold out until Feb 2019.

Given a choice between the CPS-1 14 in 1 and the CPS-2 flash cart, I would probably choose the 14-in-1 because I like CPS-1 games a lot better.

I know some people consider Super Turbo on CPS-2 to be the ultimate SF2 version but I am not one of them. I like the original SF2 or Champion Edition.

For those who own a 14-1 and don't like it, great, let me know how much you want for it. We'll both win.

Back