What's new
Want To Buy

RyanB

Beginner
Reaction score
Looking for a complete supergun with db15 ports. Preferably something I can plug in a couple sticks and play.

The simpler the better. Composite output.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Sorry. I meant supergun with db15 ports.
Thanks for your suggestion though.

Not sure if you're looking for used, but this is the only SG that is on sale regularly at this time, although there are a few projects on the site that seem great too, but from a "store" ready to go type thing, this is your best bet right now (Note: I love the HAS, but I think it's on hold right now until back orders are finished):

https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/axun-workshop-jvs-jamma-control-box-cbox-supergun.11630/
while this is a great supergun, OP should probably know that even though axun has a storefront, it's still just one guy doing these all by hand one at a time, so delays and extra wait time has been the norm as of late. Check out the latest post in the jamma extractor thread for confirmation: https://www.arcade-projects.com/thr...a-capture-streaming-adapter.16100/post-269725

Still great products, but just good to know of the situation.

You could make one easy enough...

would like to find a source for jrok encoders though...

Thanks for the suggestions. In regards to making one, I currently do not have the time or resources at the moment.

I am just a dedicated 3rd Strike player without any technical knowledge. I will just wait and hope until something comes up.

waaaait a minute...if that B is what I think it is, you wouldn't be that 3S Ryan, huh? 🤔

Last edited:
lol that's wild man- good to see you here. You're in good company brother; tell ya what, take a look into the [ minigun supergun ] thread here and tell me if that's something that'll work for ya. I've got a couple of spares of the older mini din 8 version. You'd have to figure out how you want to handle minidin8 to composite; "good" composite options, in general, are few and far between no matter what supergun you're looking at, but if the miniguns something that'll work for ya then I can def put your name on one if you're down for that. Consider it a trade for all the tourny footage i've nabbed and looked through to deal with my old locals chuns lmao.

Thanks for the suggestions. In regards to making one, I currently do not have the time or resources at the moment.

I am just a dedicated 3rd Strike player without any technical knowledge. I will just wait and hope until something comes up.
The one I linked is perfect for third strike and sounds like you would receive it in around 2 months after ordering. If that’s too long, the minigun is a good solution as well.

I have a minigun with 3d printed case I tried selling a few weeks ago. It doesn't have composite out though.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l160022.jpg

lol that's wild man- good to see you here. You're in good company brother; tell ya what, take a look into the [ minigun supergun ] thread here and tell me if that's something that'll work for ya. I've got a couple of spares of the older mini din 8 version. You'd have to figure out how you want to handle minidin8 to composite; "good" composite options, in general, are few and far between no matter what supergun you're looking at, but if the miniguns something that'll work for ya then I can def put your name on one if you're down for that. Consider it a trade for all the tourny footage i've nabbed and looked through to deal with my old locals chuns lmao.
Wow thanks man! I am glad my 3rd Strike play could be an inspiration! I'll send a PM right now.

Back