What's new
Want To Buy

plopnham

Beginner
Reaction score
Hey guys, very specific but I was hoping someone might have the bottom half of a cps2 B board shell I could buy off them. Thanks!

im pretty surprised no one has made a 3d printable clone of the shells (please someone link me if they exist hehe), perhaps one which you print in 3 pieces (each of top/bottom of A and B), then set together and either bolt or use good quality super-glue to bind it all together. if the structural integrity and gluing process was sound, it could be a good option for cases like this. in my astro cab I have a naked A/B SF2X pcb which I would love to house with a shell..

im pretty surprised no one has made a 3d printable clone of the shells (please someone link me if they exist hehe), perhaps one which you print in 3 pieces (each of top/bottom of A and B), then set together and either bolt or use good quality super-glue to bind it all together. if the structural integrity and gluing process was sound, it could be a good option for cases like this. in my astro cab I have a naked A/B SF2X pcb which I would love to house with a shell..

The printing bed would have to be huge.

Last edited:
No worries, I got lucky and picked up one today locally. I plan on making replacements

Hey guys, very specific but I was hoping someone might have the bottom half of a cps2 B board shell I could buy off them. Thanks!
I know a guy in rancho cucamonga that may have a shell for you I dont know how far that is for you

Back