What's new
Want To Buy

Porthos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi folks!
It's time to seek my first japanese cabinet. I'm looking for a pink unicorn called Egret 2, Egret 3 or AtomisWave SD in very good conditions.
Yes, I Know, it's more easy to see Donald Trump dancing a sardana, but who knows...

I live in Spain (Barcelona) for shippments and for better communication I speak french and spanish if you prefer.
Please, let me know if you want to make my day :)

Thanks in advance.

Try Rocco on Arcade Otaku - he just bought 14 Egret IIs. He's located in Spain too.

You might be able to persuade him to sell one ;)

Hi.

I'm here again with my impossible mission.

Are you sure that you don't have any of those candy that you don't use it? Are you thinking in a new project and need more space in your room? Or maybe have you think "well, I'm gona help this poor spaniard"? Drop me a message if you want - you can - or whatever ^^

I only want one... :saint:

@fuzzbuddyI'm subscribed to Ronie's Newsletter sice long time ago, a friend of mine bought a Blast City to Ronie.
Since I'm subscribed to her newsletter I never saw an Egret or AWSD for sale. For that reason I'm asking in forums.

Many thanks for your help.

I think that may be the problem ;)

Sometimes you have to reserve in advance - that news letter is always the surplus unreserved stuff.

Email him with what you are looking for. You may also need to search yahoo auctions every week and ask Ronnie to bid on the cab for you.

It just takes a bit of effort on all sides, but it is worth it.

Back