What's new
Item has been found
I got one in my trunk I'll sell you for $5k..

1582427-itsabluebanana-purple-pikmin.png
if it wasnt for that SNK panel, you would have had me fooled :P

For 2 Astros or 2 Blasts I could have had an e29 myself but chose not to just a few months ago. It's a cool cab but I couldn't bring myself to trade 2 for 1 for it. Once price was discussed and cab was up for grabs people swore up and down it wasn't worth a penny over $3k.....now $8k seems reasonable or the norm? Kinda crazy. But this just goes to show that we do need a candy cab "exidy-type" price guide 😋

Everyone should just bother @hursit until he agrees on building a repo..

same issue with the plastic on the neo 19. unless it gets mass produced, it probly isnt feasable
I had a Chinese manufacturer that specialized in vacuum molds who already reproduce the sc 19 and for some reason there was resistance or hesitation to move forward with that and I lost interest especially after talks of a "snk" license for an lcd repro. 🤷

i turned that same cab down. its Rewrite's now, if thats the same one
That's the one bro. I got accused of trying to snake it when I was approached with the trade and I turned it down once dude upped his demands for a trade...oh well. It's a project cab for sure and glad Rewrite got it after all.

I had a Chinese manufacturer that specialized in vacuum molds who already reproduce the sc 19 and for some reason there was resistance or hesitation to move forward with that and I lost interest especially after talks of a "snk" license for an lcd repro. 🤷
you cannot make the hood with Vacuum method. That chinese guy has plastic injection mold for SC19 hood. Neo19 hood is another level ;)

But this just goes to show that we do need a candy cab "exidy-type" price guide
Oh yeah, we'll just start a price guide that aids the person running it to get the highest value for what they own, and pay the least for what they want to buy. Exidy's price guide is hilarious, and you could almost watch in real-time as prices got adjusted up a few weeks after he managed to buy something... Just like all the Neo price guides that have come before and after. Or how one of those Cave price guides would conveniently leave out low priced sales for PCBs the creator already owned and if brought to their attention they'd rule them out as "bro deals" even though they were public sale, while also calling high-priced ones an "anomaly" if they don't own them...

Price guides in this hobby have always just been tools for guys to manipulate the market to their needs by telling the less attentive "this is the price" and hoping they buy into it.

i turned that same cab down. its Rewrite's now, if thats the same one
Best $2600 I ever spent getting that cab back. First candy I ever owned, and very likely the last I'll ever add to the collection. Bunch of people getting their timelines and details real skewed about that deal there, but no sense turning this thread into a mess.

Best of luck finding one, and I'd second the AO suggestion and just deal with shipping, probably cost you less all-in.

Sooo stoked for you man!
Hell ya bro thank u for the kind words! It's gonna take a while to get here but it's coming from a good friend. I can't wait to play darius Gaiden on it like in the zuntata movie! I'm keeping the info on the sale and stuff confidential but once it's in my hands I'll post pics obviously. Gonna be super proud to share it with friends and fellow enthusiasts on the east coast when I get arcade up and running. It's looking like March when the Tennant moves put. Fingers crossed I don't have to do too much remodeling and electrical work to get it up and running.

Hope it didnt cost u 8k. I reckon i could buy 3 decent ones for that kinda money Or even two minters at least. Enjoy.

Congrats @imbord3rlin3. Look forward to seeing it in the line up.

Hope it didnt cost u 8k. I reckon i could buy 3 decent ones for that kinda money Or even two minters at least. Enjoy.
Cool. Maybe hit up @imbord3rlin3 with the details for those cabs perhaps, or post them up here. Sure he or others would be up for another 3, or even two “minters” as you say.

Hell ya bro thank u for the kind words! It's gonna take a while to get here but it's coming from a good friend. I can't wait to play darius Gaiden on it like in the zuntata movie! I'm keeping the info on the sale and stuff confidential but once it's in my hands I'll post pics obviously. Gonna be super proud to share it with friends and fellow enthusiasts on the east coast when I get arcade up and running. It's looking like March when the Tennant moves put. Fingers crossed I don't have to do too much remodeling and electrical work to get it up and running.
Are you opening an arcade in the east coast? I would love to visit. I don’t know of any places I can play candy cabs. Where will this arcade be located? Would love to support!

Back