What's new
Want To Buy

astro_zombie138

Champion
Reaction score
I'm on the hunt for a couple Everten stereo kits, Taito F3 and Taito G-NET. If you have one or both laying around collecting dust let me brush it off for you.
F3 found. Still looking for one for the G-NET and one for the Seibu SPI motherboard, also for the STV.

Last edited:
If you have a soldering iron, it's really easy to just make your own cable... just 4 connections

Also, if you use dupont wires, you can easily rearrange the pinout so it works with whatever PCB you're using.

CandyCabClub has some SPI and STV kits in stock. The site says in March they started shipping to the US. Sadly, they only have kits for one of the two STV layouts in stock and not the one I need :( so I'm still on the hunt but hopefully they have what you need.

Edit:
ah scratch that. As djsheep pointed out below, Everten items don't ship outside of AU/NZ.

Last edited:
CandyCabClub has some SPI and STV kits in stock. The site says in March they started shipping to the US. Sadly, they only have kits for one of the two STV layouts in stock and not the one I need :( so I'm still on the hunt but hopefully they have what you need.

Also FYI, as stated on the shipping page:

“Items from HAS, Darksoft and Everten are only purchasable by customers in Australia and New Zealand.”

Items from those vendors are in their own shipping profile limited to AU/NZ.

Appreciate it! But sheep doesn't ship those items to the US unfortunately.

Also FYI, as stated on the shipping page:

“Items from HAS, Darksoft and Everten are only purchasable by customers in Australia and New Zealand.”

Items from those vendors are in their own shipping profile limited to AU/NZ.
Realized that myself. Still on the hunt!

Hey @astro_zombie138 sorry for delay. I promise these are still being built and I have thousands of parts ready to solder and crimp. I just can't promise a date yet since other things are taking priority right now.
I really appreciate you responding here. I completely understand, no pressure from me. I'm signed up for the tindie notifications. Looking forward to when they eventually drop!

Back