What's new
Want To Buy
S

SCUltra

Desperately looking for the inner gray bezel SEGA NOA-1502-03 for my Naomi to fit the flat Waiya/LG monitor. (one pictured is borrowed from NNC) If you have this available please don't hesitate to contact me. I have already contacted YATON who does not sell these outside of a full cab. If you have a lead for this part it would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Untitled.jpg

IMG_3402.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
You could try tracing the outline of the bezel and applying weatherstrip gasket if you can’t find the bezel.

Also I saw one of @Cereth Blast City had a border gap filler piece on his Mak and it looked really good. I’d imagine you can use the same piece if you can get your hands on one as they both have the same semi curve monitors

You could try tracing the outline of the bezel and applying weatherstrip gasket if you can’t find the bezel.

Also I saw one of @Cereth Blast City had a border gap filler piece on his Mak and it looked really good. I’d imagine you can use the same piece if you can get your hands on one as they both have the same semi curve monitors
Thanks @hoagtech. I'm determined to find it. Maybe It won't be here but you never know. 8)

Untitled.jpg

Back