What's new
Want To Buy

100Proof

Professional
Reaction score
Looking for any of the later Gals Panics in working/good shape. Need PCB + cart.

Will pay reasonable (non-eBay) prices.

Item found. Thanks to everyone who reached out.

Last edited:
Just a warning most original S3 carts have bad graphics at this point.

Kaneko used 3.3V ROMs hooked to a 5V supply from the factory and I'd say 9 out of 10 original carts are showing bad graphics at this point having cooked the original ROMs and that last 1 out of 10 are just ticking time-bombs. I know at least two people who paid ridiculous prices for working original S3 carts only to have them start showing bad graphics shortly after buying them.

I'd say for S3 you're better of buying a cart with bad graphics and replacing the graphics ROMs with a 3.3V converter installed or simply go conversion for that game.

I have a Gals Panic S Extra Edition with art and mobo that I'll let go for a nice price. I'll shoot you a PM.

Just a warning most original S3 carts have bad graphics at this point.

Kaneko used 3.3V ROMs hooked to a 5V supply from the factory and I'd say 9 out of 10 original carts are showing bad graphics at this point having cooked the original ROMs and that last 1 out of 10 are just ticking time-bombs. I know at least two people who paid ridiculous prices for working original S3 carts only to have them start showing bad graphics shortly after buying them.

I'd say for S3 you're better of buying a cart with bad graphics and replacing the graphics ROMs with a 3.3V converter installed or simply go conversion for that game.

Greatly appreciate the heads up. I wasn't very particular about which version so I'll be avoiding that garbage fire.

Back