What's new
Want To Buy

caldwert

Student
Reaction score
Not really expecting these to pop up at any reasonable prices, but I'm looking for the following:

Big Fight by Tatsumi, not Big Fighter by Nichibutsu
Edward Randy
Gundhara

Also open to trading, but don't have a list handy

Hahaha, exactly. Not looking to lowball, but also not looking to pay multiples of what they're probably going for either.

There have been 3 different Edward Randy's on eBay recently. Not cheap.

If you want cheap, I can sell you the PCBs needed to convert a Caveman Ninja to ER.

Cheers sir, you can try to purchase the Gundhara from them -> tops-game.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=5507
WOW and I thought the $600 one I turned down to too much. I wonder how they came to that price, I don't think I've seen it anywhere near that on eBay or YAJ, or anywhere else.

Cheers sir, you can try to purchase the Gundhara from them -> tops-game.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=5507
WOW and I thought the $600 one I turned down to too much. I wonder how they came to that price, I don't think I've seen it anywhere near that on eBay or YAJ, or anywhere else.
These have gone way up in price in JP, they were always a little high, but as of late have reached cave price levels.

Japan prices can be weird, sometimes they're 1/2 the price of the rest of the world, other times they're double.

For whatever reason this game has some renewed interest as of late (driving the price higher)...
I blame Youtubers and other gaming forks (who actually compared it to good games like Gunstar Heroes for example) for this.

It sucked then, it sucks now, its not half the game Gunstar is, nothing more to see here, move along kthanx. :rolleyes:

Cool, I might hit him up. Not sure if I'm signed up over there or not.

For whatever reason this game has some renewed interest as of late (driving the price higher)...
I blame Youtubers and other gaming forks (who actually compared it to good games like Gunstar Heroes for example) for this.

It sucked then, it sucks now, its not half the game Gunstar is, nothing more to see here, move along kthanx. :rolleyes:
You guys are talking about two different games (I think?), but both have gone up a bit in price.

@twistedsymphony where was the $600 one? That doesn't seem too off the mark.

I didn't click the link, I was speaking about Edward Randy above.
Yup, and I agree with you on the game! It looks great, but plays like shit!

@caldwert I hear you though, I had to snag one for myself! If you change your mind, let me know about the conversion PCB. It would play 100% the same (like shit!), but it sure is a pretty game!

Also, the PCBs are in Belleville, so we could probably meet in person to avoid shipping costs/risks.

Oh, I'll also say, if you have anything major from my wants list, I could be persuaded to trade you and keep the conversion for myself.

WTB or trade for these hard to get PCBs

So you have an original or a conversion? I wasn't quite sure. I don't have anything on your list but do have a ton of pcbs.

So you have an original or a conversion? I wasn't quite sure. I don't have anything on your list but do have a ton of pcbs.
I have an original and the PCBs needed to make a conversion.

I'm offering to sell you the PCBs, but if you want the original, I would only trade for it, something from my list.

Back