What's new
Want To Buy

Swirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Needle in a haystack, buuuuut...

I would like to purchase Ibara Kuro PCB @ $3,000; mainly looking for just the PCB, but if you have a full kit we can discuss further.

PM me if you have one available for sale, thanks. :P

A considerable amount more than you want to pay, but it doesn't really show up: https://www.tops-game.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=5999
Hey there thanks for response. I saw that on Tops but EOJ on AO pointed out something I had noticed a while ago:

"Tops claimed to have sold a couple last year at around 440,000 yen each, but I don't believe them (and neither should you!) because that is much, much higher than any verifiable sale of a bare PCB. They have repeatedly marked things as "sold", removed them, then relisted them weeks/months later (same serials!!) at a higher price, in an apparent effort to jack up prices over the long-term."

I'm trying to avoid purchasing from Tops because of this, and want to see if I can get the PCB from another user within the community.

I’ll keep an eye out for you. There was one some time ago on the shmups forum or AO close to what you’re offering.

I hear you on Tops. Anytime something “sells”. It’s back up, but with 2,000 yen on top, and the cycle seems to repeat. It’s unhealthy inflation to the point their prices are getting ridiculous (have to laugh at their Guwange asking price for example).

The stuff that used to be well priced there, like the G-Net motherboard have shot through the roof!

I’ll keep an eye out for you. There was one some time ago on the shmups forum or AO close to what you’re offering.

I hear you on Tops. Anytime something “sells”. It’s back up, but with 2,000 yen on top, and the cycle seems to repeat. It’s unhealthy inflation to the point their prices are getting ridiculous (have to laugh at their Guwange asking price for example).

The stuff that used to be well priced there, like the G-Net motherboard have shot through the roof!
Thanks I appreciate it. I know it's a game that doesn't come up as often, but hopefully someone would consider selling their PCB.

After going on a hiatus and coming back to the scene, the first place I checked out was Tops. Their prices have gone through the roof lately and are quite laughable honestly; their asking price of Guwange is ridiculous and even games like Mushihimesama and Futari 1.5.

I know on YJA there's an auction that keeps ending and coming back up, but the asking price of 440k yen and what's offered within the frankenstein kit isn't worth it. If it was original arts and box with label, then yeah I'd consider it.

only to Europe/UK though. Would like to buy stuff from him

only to Europe/UK though. Would like to buy stuff from him
I’m sorry :(

I’d love to ship to the US, but i don‘t want to piss anyone off due to long delivery times. You see, I’m shipping packages quite often to CA and GA (family), sometimes they arrive in a week, sometimes they take 5 or more weeks. I can imagine that a lot of people would get nervous.

I can however ship to the US if you are willing to use Fedex or UPS, not cheap though :/

Back