What's new
Item has been found

rewrite

Multi Boyz Litigator
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
As the title says! LMK what you've got, and what you're looking for. Strong preference to 8 button Sega P2 layout. No Korean lever setups.

Violet, green, or red would be awesome, but not going to be too picky.

Last edited:
Do you mean a fighting stick panzer? I have the most expensive version that he created but in white which looks very cool in my opinion.. let me know if you are interested .

Last edited:
Converting a Korean lever setup to Sanwa isn't too bad. I made a 3D printed conversion bracket to do this several years back when I picked up a Korean lever Panzer for cheap.

Pic - I don’t remember where I placed the joystick

Attachments

• E7ABA044-D3D0-404D-B62B-FBAF4638EF1E.jpeg
    E7ABA044-D3D0-404D-B62B-FBAF4638EF1E.jpeg
    123.5 KB · Views: 123
  • 79F20239-2C86-4FEB-AACD-76B098954B67.jpeg
    79F20239-2C86-4FEB-AACD-76B098954B67.jpeg
    170.1 KB · Views: 117
Pic - I don’t remember where I placed the joystick
I've never seen one in this style. It looks huge compared to the one I have, and without any bolts to put plexi on top?

Up again.

With the announcement of the 4's hopefully someone will be letting go of their 3. Not a big fan of the design direction of the 4 so hoping to scoop someone's as they upgrade.

Alright, PFS4 are available for pre-order. So some of you guys are dumping the PFS3, right?

....right?

Maybe in blue? Violet? Green? Heck, black or white? Anything? lol

Still lookin'.

Look, I will buy you a brand spanking new Panzer 4 case in exchange for your old 3 case. Free upgrade.

Have you seen https://allfightsticks.com/ ? I think the 14" would be the same dimensions as the Panzer 3.
I have! But he never has any stock of anything. He is even currently sold out of 14"ers you've suggested! Looks like 16's are coming again soon, but no mention of 14's.

I was very patiently waiting for his next batch when he was doing colored fightstick cases for a bit there a couple years ago, but he stopped doing them *right* after I found out about them.

I may just measure the Panzer 3, see how close they are, and maybe set up some sort of notifications for the 14's at this rate. :/

Yeah I'm in the same boat. I trust they'll be in stock eventually. He seems to be pretty helpful with updates on discord if you wanted to shoot him a message.

I want to say at the beginning of this hunt I'd asked through the site. But good call, can't hurt to ask again.

What say you Jasen?
He’s at work, but I asked, he’s out. Sorry man!

I’ll keep an eye out for you.

Back