What's new
Want To Buy

thomas3184

Grand Master
Reaction score
Hello,

I am in the market to buy a large CRT similar to a NEC XM29 or a Sony 2950q. If you have one that you are willing to sell or know someone that has one sitting around, please let me know.

I am currently using a Sony 2054q if anyone is looking to downsize by chance as well.

If I can’t pry one out of someone’s hands I’ll just have to keep bumping up the price I guess since I don’t really have any trade bait.

Damn, too bad you are not on the east coast. I have a 2950 with speakers and remote/manuals, barely used. It was in a watch/jewelry repair shop and they barely used it with a scope they had hooked up to it to do fine repair work.

It Sounds me like someone needs to relocate to the east cost:),,,,,,,,but in all seriousness, get an RCA TV with components from your local Facebook and call it a day.. trust me, I have seen them all and played on them all, you are not missing much..I know, I know, said the guy that has seen them all…..but it is true..

Yeah seems like I need to move to east coast lol. Can never find what you need on whichever coast you are currently living in. Im playing on the 19” it’s good for 16 bit games, but getting tougher for those ps2 games.

I’ve been thinking about getting a large consumer set too, but I know eventually I’m going to want a better set when it comes up, so might as well throw up the want ad now.

So who is driving from east coast back to west coast buying all of derick’s cabs and wants to transport a pvm for me?

Back