Mystic Warriors
Night Slashers
Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon
Pu-Li-Ru-La
Renegade (de preferência japonês)
Splatterhouse
The Punisher
TMNT: Turtles in Time

Anyone interested in trading or selling?

Last edited:

ZERO_MILES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
@ekorz That game is pretty cool, but it's waaaaaaaaaaaay overpriced IMHO. I'd rather buy a few other games than NBB.

I'd grab one if the price was right, though.

XtraSmiley

Champion
Reaction score
I have Guardians of the Hood, need to test it as I just got it in last weekend. Sending PM.
If @ZERO_MILES passes, I'm def looking for that one too. I think that one is too big to mail all the way to Brazil my friend! :P

I have a Guardians, Gaia Crusaders, and Knuckle Bash I can send your way, just need to dig them out. Send me a PM and we'll talk.

By the way, my list was just like yours 1 year ago, now I'm down to just a few remaining, and yes, the wallet is empty!

:)

EDIT: Also, Thunder Heroes is a bad hack of Gaia Crusaders, I would skip that one if you get a Gaia Crusaders!

Off your list here is what remains for me (I just sold Battletoads and Night Slashers, you should have PM'd me!):

Blade Master
DaDandarn (Monster Maulers)
Denjin Makai
Guardians of the Hood
Mystic Warriors (dedicated, I have a very nice conversion)
Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon (I keep missing this one for $300!)
Renegade (de preferência japonês) (This game sucks, why do you want it?!)
Splatterhouse
The Punisher
Thunder Heroes (bad hack of Gaia Crusaders, I would pass, but if you want it, its 'about $100)
TMNT: Turtles in Time (I have a nice conversion, but would love an original)
Undercover Cops (I have the multi, but hey, why not complete the collection!)

XtraSmiley

Champion
Reaction score
@ekorz That game is pretty cool, but it's waaaaaaaaaaaay overpriced IMHO. I'd rather buy a few other games than NBB.

I'd grab one if the price was right, though.
It's actually not bad if you buy the Japanese one. I of course would recommend just playing it via the M92 multi (when it comes out).

AlxUnderBase

Champion
Reaction score
I know a Hook for sale , but the cost is big in my opinion : 350 euro + shipping (to USA for ex is 50 euro with UPS)

ZERO_MILES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If @ZERO_MILES passes, I'm def looking for that one too. I think that one is too big to mail all the way to Brazil my friend!

I have a Guardians, Gaia Crusaders, and Knuckle Bash I can send your way, just need to dig them out. Send me a PM and we'll talk.

By the way, my list was just like yours 1 year ago, now I'm down to just a few remaining, and yes, the wallet is empty!

EDIT: Also, Thunder Heroes is a bad hack of Gaia Crusaders, I would skip that one if you get a Gaia Crusaders!
Guardians of the Hood is probably huge like Primal Rage, right? If so, I'll wait a while longer, LOL.

Gaia Crusaders and Knuckle Bash I'd love to have :)

Thanks for letting me know about Thunder Heroes, I didn't know that -- will erase it from my wanted list.

ZERO_MILES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's actually not bad if you buy the Japanese one. I of course would recommend just playing it via the M92 multi (when it comes out).
Hm, I had no idea the japanese one was cheaper. I honestly don't care if the game is japanese, european, USA or whatever version, as long as I can get the uncensored version (like Vendetta for instance, it has many differences).

ZERO_MILES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know a Hook for sale , but the cost is big in my opinion : 350 euro + shipping (to USA for ex is 50 euro with UPS)
Yeah, the exchange rate is not favorable right now, LOL. Empty wallet doesn't help much either!

djsheep

Multi Boyz Overlord
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
@ZERO_MILES I know of a Blade Master but it’s a little shy of $550 USD. Let me know if you’re keen and I will link you.

djsheep

Multi Boyz Overlord
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Haha. Yeah I thought as much.

Not my board, just a local seller has one on his list.

ArcSys101

Professional
Reaction score
Is the conversion is right for the HOOK pcb of $400 without the shipping?

AlxUnderBase

Champion
Reaction score
Is the conversion is right for the HOOK pcb of $400 without the shipping?
For the same amount i know a original board for sale .
I know a Hook for sale , but the cost is big in my opinion : 350 euro + shipping (to USA for ex is 50 euro with UPS) -- a buy my Irem107 board and i pay for shipping with UPS 30 euro .
so ... for 400 Euro shipped, i think you can have a original Hook board.
a link with Hook powered -> https://www.sendspace.com/file/z89sd2

Last edited: