What's new
Want To Buy

rautz

Beginner
Reaction score
Does anyone have some old stock laying about that they want to sell?
I'm not very "handy" so prefer the official items rather than reproduced parts.

I believe both Exceleena 1 & Exceleena 2 shared this part.

Does anyone have some old stock laying about that they want to sell?
I'm not very "handy" so prefer the official items rather than reproduced parts.

I believe both Exceleena 1 & Exceleena 2 shared this part.
I’ve been on the lookout also. A member on Aussie Arcade helped me out by sending measurements of the original but I haven’t attempt to make it yet. I got some bits from Bunnings and made one up that will do for now. I put a bit of rubber underneath to protect the paint. But agreed - original is best.
IMG_8083.jpeg
IMG_8084.jpeg
IMG_8085.jpeg

I’ve been on the lookout also. A member on Aussie Arcade helped me out by sending measurements of the original but I haven’t attempt to make it yet. I got some bits from Bunnings and made one up that will do for now. I put a bit of rubber underneath to protect the paint. But agreed - original is best.
I think I saw that thread on AA, It mentioned injection moulding etc....

I'll see where I end up on original vs reproduced. Being old machines I might have to swallow the bitter pill.

I think I saw that thread on AA, It mentioned injection moulding etc....

I'll see where I end up on original vs reproduced. Being old machines I might have to swallow the bitter pill.
The Konami Windy ones are injection moulded for sure. The Exceleena ones are just metal.

Attachments

• IMG_8086.jpeg
    IMG_8086.jpeg
    184.1 KB · Views: 36
It's going to be incredibly hard to find an original. @FrancoB made reproductions in the past, but I don't think he sells them anymore.

I've not made these for 8+ years but I have got the template still (whoarder syndrome much? :D ). I'm more than happy to create a .dxf for you to get one laser cut somewhere locally. Let me know if that's of use and I'll dig it out and model it up.
That would be fantastic if you could, do you have a Kofi account or something so I can grab you a drink?

I just dug the template out and was about to model it up but found I had already done it ^^ I think I did it for @ckong when he was making them.

You can download the file [here].

It looks like I used two 2mm thick sheets for these.

No need for Kofi or anything, I'm happy to help out where I can. If you really want to contribute to something then just stick a couple of £/€/$ in a charity box next time you pass one. :thumbup:

Ah, looking back maybe it is the metal 'marquee holder holder' @rautz is after. Apologies if it is...

Ah, oops. My bad as well! I interpreted it as the entire marquee holder with the bracket...

Reading it back now, if that bracket in the photo is OEM, it's definitely not the same as the 'leena 2. Source: I have one.

Yeah, if that's the NX holder it's different from the NX2.
NX2 screws into the back of the cab directly with a plate on the far side

Sorry guys, I got it wrong on the interchangeable parts.

Im wanting to put a marquee holder onto an NX2.

Thanks @FrancoB really appreciate the dxf file.

@bartre @kazuo - Around central area of the "light brown" panel behind the light I can there are two screws roughly 7.5inches apart. I dont quite understand if the clear perspex panels are flushmounted against the NX2, or if they slot into a seperate plate.

Would either of you be able to take a couple photos of your holder sitting on your NX2, to help me with visuals?

It's essentially a straight flat piece, just a little curve on the bottom.
I believe the screws are M4 sized

Attachments

• 20230515_192009.jpg
    20230515_192009.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 39
Back