What's new
Want To Buy

MegaMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking to buy anything MegaMan the Power Battle or Power Fighters related. This includes boards from any region, artwork, rental boards and test location boards.

Last edited:
I have a yellow CPS2 rental board of Mega Man the Power Battle. I'll snap a few pictures to send to you.

I have a yellow CPS2 rental board of Mega Man the Power Battle. I'll snap a few pictures to send to you.
Dang, that’s awesome! I’ve seen those before but I’ve never had one. I would love to have one I’m my collection one day. I like to keep them as original as possible. Especially rare games like these. BTW, how did you get it?

Dang, that’s awesome! I’ve seen those before but I’ve never had one. I would love to have one I’m my collection one day. I like to keep them as original as possible. Especially rare games like these. BTW, how did you get it?
Bought it a few years back in a lot of CPS2 boards. This is the second one I've owned.

Bumping because I changed what I’m looking for.

Personal preference, the big marquee ones are the best ones. The second gen are nice because it has a gigantic control panel space

Personal preference, the big marquee ones are the best ones. The second gen are nice because it has a gigantic control panel space
I like this one because (depending on the condition the cab is in) I would want to put a MegaMan The Power Battle marquee in it and turn it into a MegaMan cabinet. I just need to get the marquee, and the game first 😂. I would only do this if the artwork on the sides is beat up and faded if it’s a good condition street fighter for example, I wouldn’t want to ruin it.

Attachments

• C51F3E8C-D2EB-4FD6-A96C-C4DBDF0A7C7D.jpeg
    C51F3E8C-D2EB-4FD6-A96C-C4DBDF0A7C7D.jpeg
    35.2 KB · Views: 101
Damn boy, are you getting an Impress AND a big blue?!
😂 no way, I can’t afford both. I decided not to get the Impress, there in high demand right now, hard to find, and in most cases a little on the expensive side for me.

I have one of those cabs. But I am all the way in CA.
If your interested in selling I may be interested in it. I would need to have it shipped if you want to do that. I would get it all figured out. I would need to have it shipped no matter where it is I don’t have a truck big enough to get one back to my house.

I like this one because (depending on the condition the cab is in) I would want to put a MegaMan The Power Battle marquee in it and turn it into a MegaMan cabinet. I just need to get the marquee, and the game first 😂. I would only do this if the artwork on the sides is beat up and faded if it’s a good condition street fighter for example, I wouldn’t want to ruin it.
The actual cab in that pic is mine :) it's a MVC2 , but right now it has a darksoft kit. It's amazing.

Love those Capcom big blues!
How any of these have never made their way to Australia I will never know.
People are importing cabs like never before 🤷‍♂️

Back