What's new
Want To Buy

atrainn

Beginner
Reaction score
The power supply in my NAC seems to be dying so I'm trying to find a replacement. Currently wired for a 400-5198-01Y, but I'll take anything I can find. Hopefully someone has one!

I know River Service in Japan was selling new replacement psu's for sega cabs, I actually bought one a long time ago for my Blast City, but I can't find any info about it on their site about it anymore. It appears they switched their focus to displays.

so, I'll tell you a little story about my Astro City. I got this cab from ken@gameroom in fall of 2011. It has a happ power supply in it and I've never had any power issues with it whatsoever in the 4 years I've had it. It's not pretty on the inside, but it gets the job done. He wired up three standard happ style buttons for test, service, and degauss. I just took a look on ebay and saw some for less than $30 shipped! As far as setting it up, I can't help you any further cuz I'm a totaly friggin noob with that stuff :(

vTXaWLK.jpg

hope this helps buddy :)

I know River Service in Japan was selling new replacement psu's for sega cabs, I actually bought one a long time ago for my Blast City, but I can't find any info about it on their site about it anymore. It appears they switched their focus to displays.

so, I'll tell you a little story about my Astro City. I got this cab from ken@gameroom in fall of 2011. It has a happ power supply in it and I've never had any power issues with it whatsoever in the 4 years I've had it. It's not pretty on the inside, but it gets the job done. He wired up three standard happ style buttons for test, service, and degauss. I just took a look on ebay and saw some for less than $30 shipped! As far as setting it up, I can't help you any further cuz I'm a totaly friggin noob with that stuff :(

vTXaWLK.jpg

hope this helps buddy :)
Heh, funny I actually just decided to do this. I have a happ psu I can use and ordered some female AMP connectors so I can make an adapter. Though I'm probably going to make a new bracket for the inside of the control panel (where the control looms plug in) and mount the service, demag, test, power switch, and volume. I guess we'll see how it turns out.

ahh excellent! pls keep us posted how it goes. It's also saving you alot of money since that River Service one I mentioned was like $270 shipped. :(

heaps of candy cab stuff on yahoo japan last time i looked. You could try there...?

heaps of candy cab stuff on yahoo japan last time i looked. You could try there...?
prices tend to be good there, it's the shipping to us Gaijin that usually kills the deal......

Back