What's new
Want To Buy

twistedsymphony

Enlightened
Staff member
Immortal
Reaction score
I'm looking for any Holo-Label game with the label/case in good condition

I'm also looking for ANY cheap empty cases that I can use for some cart PCBs that I have with no cases.

Let me know what you got!

I have the Following original/genuine carts for trade.
Baseball Stars Professional - nice condition black case with no label
Real Bout Fatal Fury - mint black case with box from group buy
Samurai Shodown - mint clear case with serial number seal and original English label
Samurai Shodown II - mint black case with serial number seal and original English label
Savage Reign - original - clear case with no label
World Heroes 2 - mint clear case with serial number seal and original English label

Last edited:
Thanks to the huge number of PMs I received I found most of my high-priority MVS wants almost immediately!

I do NEED about 8 empty cart cases if anyone knows where I can get some at a good price.

I've also decided that I'm super interested in collecting some more holo-label games, so if you have any of those for sale or trade, let me know.

I gotta check what I have, Im gonna sell off all my mvs carts. Just gotta put a list together. I think I have some with holo labels as well.

You want the boxes or game car shell? I have a bunch of the neo print carts that are basically useless, although I think I have one of those motherboards for those carts

I'm looking for game cart shells

but I'm not opposed to carts with boxes if I'm buying one anyway.

Ok, I’ll try to put as many together as I can find. You can have all the neo print carts free, those are good to reuse for shells.

Last edited:
If all you want from the Neo print carts are the cart shells, I’ll gladly take just the boards from them, which I need for board repairs and projects, and I’ll take care of the work of dumping all the rom data from them for the preservation.

Ill get them together some time this week or next, theres is just so many bins to go through. Whatever @twistedsymphony wants to do with them is fine with me.

I'm in no rush. depending on what PCBs they use I'd be interested in those as well.

I can also dump/verify if necessary.

Ok only found a few so far in the first couple of bins, should have a lot more, but I have to go through about 70+ bins, not collector quality as some are looking for, I just wanted to play the games :)

IMG_4239.jpg

Ok only found a few so far in the first couple of bins, should have a lot more, but I have to go through about 70+ bins, not collector quality as some are looking for, I just wanted to play the games :)

IMG_4239.jpg
The Japanese labels look like:
Aero Fighters 2
Puzzled
Samurai Shodown 3
King of Fighters 95

IMG_4239.jpg
Are all those carts for sale? Unsure if twisted symphony pmd you or not, but I'd be interested in Bomberman and Bust a move Again if those are available

heh those were the two I was most interested in as well.... and they're currently sitting in my collection :D

heh those were the two I was most interested in as well.... and they're currently sitting in my collection :D
I was interested in that bomberman as well. Really fun and often overlooked bomberman game. Is it an OEM copy or a bootleg? As far as I know it was only ever released in Japan and there is no OEM English label for it. The now outdated price list on JNX's site lists it as a Japanese only release. Someone could have just replaced the label as well. A lot of good Japanese labels get ruined because of this. I bought a Neo Mr. Do recently and the previous owner had slapped a poorly printed English label over an intact Japanese label. I tried to warm it up to remove it but alas, it was not meant to be.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if that Bomber Man is a boot.

I can confirm that it is indeed a non-original bomberman. though I'd call it more of a conversion than a "bootleg". Bootleg to me means non-original PCB. this has original SNK PCBs with new EPROMs.

Back