What's new
Want To Buy

BroadwayJose

Professional
Reaction score
Checked with Sheep Nova on the availability of these titles but no luck, so here's hoping someone else is looking to part with them. Preferably in the US but I'm flexible depending on shipping costs. I'm looking for the following carts, real or bootleg:

Demon Front
DDP2 Bee Storm

Last edited:
I saw those on ebay. Would prefer to deal with the A-P community, maybe even work out a trade but I may go the ebay route if that's not a possibility.

I have a real Demon Front cart, but I was hoping to sell/trade it with the motherboard and the 3 conversion carts (ESPGaluda, Ketsui, DDP) that I had extras of. Are you interested in the whole shebang?

EDIT: OK, I'm on the road until mid-March and when I get home @BroadwayJose has right of first refusal for DF, but if he passes (which is totally fine with me) or if I have a second one in English, @tonyt76 can have right of first refusal.

Last edited:
Sold this man a Demon Front and a conversion DDP. Very smooth transaction, great buyer, would sell to again! Thanks for the purchase and please reach out if there are any issues with delivery. Mailed and tracking provided via PM.

Back