What's new
Want To Buy

hoagtech

Enlightened
Reaction score
Im getting bored and now want to turn my Aero City Parts cab into a Minty green lunch room cab.

I really need the upper CP 2 piece. I would prefer original but I can work with my local artist to make a custom mint for the River Service panel as well.

Capture.png

BUMP. Any one willing to part with another 2 piece setup? I would be happy to use the River service plastic one as well

I would be happy to use the River service plastic one as well

The plastic surrounds are by Sega. Later production run Aeros had them.

I've only ever seen a stainless steel surround from RS?

Bump. I could really use some top pieces of any kind.

Plastic, Offset, River Service Stainless.

If anyone has any extra of any kind.

I would be also be willing to part with a chunk of cash and exchange you for some North American CP's if you don't want to be without a solution.

LMK if you have any leads on Aero City parts suppliers where I could find these.

I don't know how to use YAJ and am desperate for quite a few of these.

Bump. I could really use some top pieces of any kind.

Plastic, Offset, River Service Stainless.

If anyone has any extra of any kind.

I would be also be willing to part with a chunk of cash and exchange you for some North American CP's if you don't want to be without a solution.

LMK if you have any leads on Aero City parts suppliers where I could find these.

I don't know how to use YAJ and am desperate for quite a few of these.
YAJ is really easy if you use fromJapan or buyee. Just be aware that shipping on something like that would easily be over $100USD. My PSU and amplifier for Astro city was $75 to ship.

There’s always @Joko3, too :)

Unfortunately Joko has paused service indefinitely while he restructures his business, but I would +1 keeping eyes on YAJ, they pop up quite frequently.

Back