What's new

Supergun

Student
Reaction score
I have a NARC sound board available if/when you may find that you need it.

LittleLarrySellers

Professional
Reaction score
NARC is pretty rare at this point I would say. I spent few years finger banging the refresh button on multiple forums and FleaBay to find working set.

Also, just know that you will need to build one hell of a JAMMA adapter if you plan to use in JAMMA machine or with a supergun. Checkout the beast I built and note I added a separate PSU to drive the sound PCB as it expects -12V. And there are FOUR pcbs total required to make a working Narc game.

I'm hoping one day this makes it's way to Mister as it is really a difficult game to store and wire up (I have it on an acrylic which is the size of a suitcase).

If ya find one though it is a dope game and a labor of love which I am very happy to finally own. Happy Hunting!

Attachments

• narc.jpg
    narc.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 38

jammajunk

Beginner
Reaction score
I've seen a bootleg board of Narc on ebay ages ago.. it was a two boards pcb stacked together.

streetfighterken

Professional
Reaction score
Far more likely to find a NARC cab than just the pcb set. And the button layout is how it should be played anyway.

MK4Arcade

Student
Reaction score
NARC is pretty rare at this point I would say. I spent few years finger banging the refresh button on multiple forums and FleaBay to find working set.

Also, just know that you will need to build one hell of a JAMMA adapter if you plan to use in JAMMA machine or with a supergun. Checkout the beast I built and note I added a separate PSU to drive the sound PCB as it expects -12V. And there are FOUR pcbs total required to make a working Narc game.

I'm hoping one day this makes it's way to Mister as it is really a difficult game to store and wire up (I have it on an acrylic which is the size of a suitcase).

If ya find one though it is a dope game and a labor of love which I am very happy to finally own. Happy Hunting

If ya find one though it is a dope game and a labor of love which I am very happy to finally own. Happy Hunting!
It would be great to own the actual cabinet...I can only dream lol.

MK4Arcade

Student
Reaction score
Bump....does anyone have the bootleg version of NARC? Also, what boards are required for NARC...I know it is 4 in total. Thanks!