What's new
Want To Buy
I cant buy them from there as he want ship to the uk shame as me and a few other would snap them up, good to know there the same.

I'm in USA and I got my order *shrug*
Maybe get someone to buy them for you (proxy)?

I cant buy them from there as he want ship to the uk shame as me and a few other would snap them up, good to know there the same.

Not quite identical, but very close, I would recommend it for sure. Go find someone to buy you a bunch and ship it over as a group buy haha.

I say identical...
I came back from Japan with three ashtrays, two coin buckets and 40$ worth of Taito Game Center tokens. :D

I ended up selling all my original ashtrays due to burn marks, scraped paint/logos etc and replaced them with repos.

I’m looking at my burned/ scraped logo next to my repro and I say close haha

Attachments

• 9F763997-0C0A-47E4-A80C-1039453A4E19.jpeg
    9F763997-0C0A-47E4-A80C-1039453A4E19.jpeg
    152.3 KB · Views: 173
The dariusburst cab in HEY is a great place for an ashtray to accidentally fall into your shopping bag from MAK

I don’t even remember seeing that cab last time I was there, but admittedly I wasnt exactly looking for it. I’m not sure I even saw ashtrays to be honest.

Yeah unfortunately I don't think the big/corporate Japanese arcades are "smoke wherever you want" anymore. I remember last time I was at A-Cho in 2019 they had a little taped off section of floor to smoke in but three years before it was free for all. But that is how I acquired my one and only Taito ashtray: Dariusburst at HEY, into the MAK bag containing the ¥70K DDP PCB. Felt sot of like a scumbag afterwards tbh, better to just get a repro if you really need it. And I should have gotten a Sega one as I don't have any Taito cabs. Anyone want to trade?

LbKDPd3.jpg

Last edited:
Hello any got a taito ash tray for sale looking for a blue one but i would go for a black one as well.

I don't mind proxying, but it'll just add to the cost to ship here then somewhere else. Cover a little bit for my time- might make sense for a gaggle of you fellas to get together. PM me if you need a hand.

How does a shop in France not ship to the UK, but does to the US, bizarre as hell.

How does a shop in France not ship to the UK, but does to the US, bizarre as hell.
Brexit had really fucked up shipping things to the UK, a lot of people don’t want to deal with the hassles.

I don't mind proxying, but it'll just add to the cost to ship here then somewhere else. Cover a little bit for my time- might make sense for a gaggle of you fellas to get together. PM me if you need a hand.
thanks for the offer but i will end up paying import duty on top so not really worth it, someone must have one for sale in the uk just need to find them lol.

If anyone in the U.S wants to do a group buy to save shipping costs I'm down. I'm looking to get 3 Sega ash trays from gate ninety.
I’d be down for 3 also— blue and black taitos and a red club sega 🙏🏼

I’m also in California so I don’t imagine shipping to me would cost too much so this sounds like it’d be a good deal

Last edited:
I’d be down for 3 also— blue and black taitos and a red club sega 🙏🏼

I’m also in California so I don’t imagine shipping to me would cost too much so this sounds like it’d be a good deal
Let's dooooooooo eetttt!!!

Back