What's new
Want To Buy

gamemaster14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good place to buy Tekken 5 Data cards? Also, Does anyone know if unused cards are universal, meaning Tekken 5 cards work with Dark Resurrection and vice versa?

Also, are there any generic cards that would work, or even cards easier obtainable for a different game (kinda like how some of the Naomi cards are interchangeable)

They aren't interchangeable. But get the cheapest dongle/card you can find and have Mitsurugi-w convert the security card for you. /done.

Whoops, Gisele Bundchen was walking in across the stage during Olympics opening ceremony as I read this. I was distracted. That woman does it for me.

Last edited:
He's talking about the game save cards I believe.

How many are you looking for, and what region, JPN or EXP/USA?
T5 cards can be upgraded to DR (It doesn't appear that EXP/USA got dedicated DR cards even, but after the "upgrade" they won't work in T5.
There are dedicated DR cards for JPN however, but the same upgrade rule applies for T5->DR.

If the upgrade is done, the data is upgraded as well, not just resulting in a blank card.

I do have some I could spare - let me know your desired qty, and I'll see if we can come to an agreement on the price.

Back